Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

After great meditation. Confusious (the enlightened Chinese philosopher) says of Is Ben McKay staying or going? Mmmmmm. I am f____d if I know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829_092120_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_092120_Photos.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20230829_092120_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_092120_Photos.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 77
I only ever bought them for the articles.
When Robert Anton Wilson was an ass. editor of Playboy that was a legitimate call.

He used to make a point of using the pretty girls to hook people in then made sure the articles were informative, interesting and made people smarter not stupider. He was a legend.

When Robert Anton Wilson was an ass. editor of Playboy that was a legitimate call.

He used to make a point of using the pretty girls to hook people in then made sure the articles were informative, interesting and made people smarter not stupider. He was a legend.
So you mean some people really did only buy it for the articles?

Money talks.

If he gets offered $800k x 5 by the COLA Cheats then that sets him up for life.

Wet Toast giving Barrass a shinny new Hungry Jacks franchise under the table and Paddy McCartin getting his 20th concussion recently gave BMac the perfect 'Bradbury' of his lifetime..
$700k x 5 from us sets him for life too

We haven’t offered him anything yet, so effectively it’s $0 x 5 😉
Once he knows what he can get elsewhere he can make a decision on what he will accept to stay at Arden St if that is what he really wants to do (which I hope it is). If he wants to stay he will accept a little less. We might get creative with front ending or a trigger on a 6th year to sweeten the deal.

Sydney really thought they were going to get Barrass so are scurrying now he signed with WC and they are desperate for a KPD. They are also into Grundy so a tricky time for the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there a the boob. editor as well?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

^^^ Glad someone noticed.

He once described Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler as follows...

Playboy girls are sposed to look like they want to make love to you, Penthouse girls like they got sick of waiting and are doing to themselves and the girls in Hustler look like they're having a gynacological examination.

The more i think about it the more i want him to stay and just trade up to get Reid.
The backline looked as good as ever albeit against a flat King(less) GC. Add Reid to HB and natural improvement from our mids then our rebound is improves even more.
Those McKay intercept marks become even more valuable. With him we're ready to start our move up. Any warchest we have front load the shit out him, Larkey and the next TT contract.

So is he staying?

So long as it keeps the AFL guessing, meaning they cannot in good conscience consider the compensation pick as part of any assistance package.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no movement or updates until after the package is announced.

And that's the way it should be.

So long as it keeps the AFL guessing, meaning they cannot in good conscience consider the compensation pick as part of any assistance package.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no movement or updates until after the package is announced.

And that's the way it should be.
If he does go and that's the way it works we owe him a sweetener on the way out just for looking out for us as well as himself.

FWIW

Hawk posters are confident McKay is joining them. One of their ITKs just posted:

“Might be best to start planning with Big Ben in our back line.

*As of today.”

The post has been thread marked in their trade thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back