Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - finishes 5th in the 2024 SBM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could watch this video all freaking day, imagine what he does in his prime jeeeeez

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I couldn't tell if the club was trolling - in the video still for this it shows Powell & Kelly in the same shot and talks about three and a half more years of watching them combine. :)

Could watch this video all freaking day, imagine what he does in his prime jeeeeez

What a player he is already after half a season. I watch his physique & he looks a like a kid left over from the little league. I have no doubt that He will take over Cunners as the most important player in the side .

Beautiful to watch, nice work whoever did the video. What that clip highlights apart from the great skills, is a footballer that already knows what hes going to do with the ball before he gets it. We are very lucky to have this kid.
I hate to say it cos I hate the pies but he def has a bit of the Scotty Pendleburys ... the game slows down around him when he has the pill in his hands ! I know these type of players are two & far between but I really can’t remember us ever having a player with this type of attribute . We are very lucky to have him 👍💪

I hate to say it cos I hate the pies but he def has a bit of the Scotty Pendleburys ... the game slows down around him when he has the pill in his hands ! I know these type of players are two & far between but I really can’t remember us ever having a player with this type of attribute . We are very lucky to have him 👍💪
Which two? Sorry......

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to say it cos I hate the pies but he def has a bit of the Scotty Pendleburys ... the game slows down around him when he has the pill in his hands ! I know these type of players are two & far between but I really can’t remember us ever having a player with this type of attribute . We are very lucky to have him

Reminds me of Dal Santo in his prime.

I get the Pendlebury comparison though.

How do you genuinely block his options? Because if you block one, another opens up.

It's so hard to just play 1v1 and hope he chooses the least beneficial option. Doesn't work. He thinks faster than you can defend the pass.

Did lol when he said he needs to work on his reaction time. Funny kid.
Haha yeah I was thinking exactly the same thing. I instantly thought he was taking the piss. In half a season as a 19 year old he's shown faster reaction time and vision than fairly much anyone else on our list, other than perhaps Cunners and Thomas. He thinks like a chess player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - finishes 5th in the 2024 SBM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back