Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow...that was an engrossing 18 minutes.

I always enjoy the 96 win more....probably need to revisit the 99 win as well...some great footage in the background there that I forgot.

Never really thought about 400 games....hope he makes it...and hope he does it in Melbourne so we can all go and watch....maybe a 2015 Final peoples????

Wow...that was an engrossing 18 minutes.

I always enjoy the 96 win more....probably need to revisit the 99 win as well...some great footage in the background there that I forgot.

Never really thought about 400 games....hope he makes it...and hope he does it in Melbourne so we can all go and watch....maybe a 2015 GRAND Final peoples????

EFA...and see you there!

Everytime I see him interviewed, I see people bring up his age. Craig Bradley played until he was 39. Harvey is still one of the better players in the comp, and hasn't lost anything. It bemuses me, to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont worry about what the media and journalist say about Harvey he has shown he can still play at his age by the way he is going dont be surprise if he makes it to 400games

Everytime I see him interviewed, I see people bring up his age. Craig Bradley played until he was 39. Harvey is still one of the better players in the comp, and hasn't lost anything. It bemuses me, to say the least.
It all gets back to when he was born. I played professional lacrosse til I was 42 before my birth certificate was stamped. But Father Time waits for no-one and sooner or later, his finger will come from behind when you least expect it.

It all gets back to when he was born. I played professional lacrosse til I was 42 before my birth certificate was stamped. But Father Time waits for no-one and sooner or later, his finger will come from behind when you least expect it.

Yeh the day after we win the 2014 Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back