Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

If Phil was going to make it in our best 22 week on week, it just had to be this year. Both Wardlaw and McKercher have missed games with injury. Lazz has been sent to the Magoos along with Hugh G in the 2nd half of the season. You could argue he was duking it out with Torpedo Tom at one stage. Simpkim was also horribly out of form, especially in the 1st half of the season. So the time to cement a spot when bought in has been there for his taking.

I have no doubt his Manager would have been working the phones most of the year to try and secure his AFL future. With this most recent axing, I think his future is outside the Kangas. Both the Club and he should be honest and say they every opportunity has been given to succeed here. No hard feelings and best of luck in your future career.

Just a FYI
Clarko is going to make Will earn it.

Yes Wills extremely frustrated but he can handle being dropped time and time again. Some others players cant. This mindset will hold him in good stead.
Thats just his personality.

Clarko and Will did know of eachother prior to Clarkson becoming coach through school football. Same with Blake Drury.

He basically his new Shiels.
His guinea pig. Do what I need you to do for the sake of the team. And for your sake too.

So internally this omission isn’t that big of a deal, but on the outside the social media talk will ramp up the pressure further.
The comparisons between him and McDonald will never go away.

I truly believe neither Will or the club know where hes playing his football next year.

Just a FYI

Yes Wills extremely frustrated but he can handle being dropped time and time again. Some others players cant. This mindset will hold him in good stead.

Clarko and Will did know of eachother prior to Clarkson becoming coach through school football. Same with Blake Drury.

His guinea pig. Do what I need you to do for the sake of the team. And for your sake too.

So internally this omission isn’t that big of a deal, but on the outside the social media talk will ramp up the pressure further.

I truly believe neither Will or the club know where hes playing his football next year.
Oh dear... let it go.

Just a FYI

I like and agree with it.
But, what is it that he needs to do you think?
He had a game that was pretty similar to the captains, I thought.
Perhaps Clarko is putting the loss down to lapses from some of the midfield group last week? He was quite bullish about the loss in his interview the other day, maybe these are a few of the casualties that need to get to work?

Just a FYI

He's without contract and not playing this weekend, that's where it's at mate. He's had a shit year and doesn't look like getting better. I'm not going to call you a liar but someone's lying to someone here.

I like and agree with it.
But, what is it that he needs to do you think?
He had a game that was pretty similar to the captains, I thought.
Perhaps Clarko is putting the loss down to lapses from some of the midfield group last week? He was quite bullish about the loss in his interview the other day, maybe these are a few of the casualties that need to get to work?
The captain is not flash but he can run a game out. We got run over the top of and will had 5 possessions in the second half!! Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tagged for three weeks, we didn't win any of these games. We won both either side. Will's the only one in the side that can't rest anywhere but the pine, wardlaw in next week, I'm pretty sure clarko is not going to rob Powell of minutes in the middle anymore.
Turns out I was đź’Ż right. Chaddicko.

Swaeney, duck yeah and chaddicko, where you at? Mocked me for two years, step right up...
Turns out all the same blokes that were shitting on tristan were the same ones riding Will's dick. Absolutely no idea chaddiko, Sweeney. Chaddiko had tristan delisted this year and Phillips our next captain... jesus.

Turns out all the same blokes that were shitting on tristan were the same ones riding Will's dick. Absolutely no idea chaddiko, Sweeney. Chaddiko had tristan delisted this year and Phillips our next captain... jesus.

Go have a sad wank and get to bed you incredible loser

Swaeney, duck yeah and chaddicko, where you at? Mocked me for two years, step right up...
Go to bed campaigner. He was dropped, not delisted. Come home from a night on the piss and bang on about Will Phillips for an hour before passing out into oblivion. Rent free brother.
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Go to bed campaigner. He was dropped, not delisted. Come home from a night on the piss and bang on about Will Phillips for an hour before passing out into oblivion. Rent free brother.
Will Ferrell Loser GIF
pretty standard from you, tell us how hard you were when you played again please? My moneys on you've never kicked a ball in your life, bet you've touched plenty but?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back