Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

If Will can’t get a game this weekend with all our potential outs … he might as well pack his bags …

If the decision is made by club, or player (or both) to part ways, then a lot of us will feel lost in BF going to the page of the most talked about player in our club. Perhaps that love can be equally shared by these other 5 regular whipping boys as we go into 2025.
  1. Sleevo ( pick 6)
  2. LMac ( pick 8)
  3. CCJ ( pick 20)
  4. Cat Stephens ( pick 5)
  5. Corr (pick 14)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the week for Will to stand up & show us what he has got.
He has played a handful of decent games & a couple really good ones so far in his career. The rest has been average to pox.
If he can’t stand up this week in Wardlaw’s absence & against the bottom side, I will just about give up on him ever becoming a player of any note.
I would like him start the game in the centre & not assign him a tagging role. I want to see a more attacking mindset from him this week.
Go out there to win the ball & use it going inside 50.

This is the week for Will to stand up & show us what he has got.
He has played a handful of decent games & a couple really good ones so far in his career. The rest has been average to pox.
If he can’t stand up this week in Wardlaw’s absence & against the bottom side, I will just about give up on him ever becoming a player of any note.
I would like him start the game in the centre & not assign him a tagging role. I want to see a more attacking mindset from him this week.
Go out there to win the ball & use it going inside 50.
If only every other player on the list was held to this same level of play…..

Big game for Will. Richmond are possibly the team we will be shopping him the hardest too. They need young mids and have a heap of second and third rounders to get it done. A good game from Will this weekend could get it across the line.

Big game for Will. Richmond are possibly the team we will be shopping him the hardest too. They need young mids and have a heap of second and third rounders to get it done. A good game from Will this weekend could get it across the line.
Sorry but this is an odd post. I find it difficult to validate selection in our senior side with auditioning for the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back