2nd Ashes Test: Australia vs England @ Lords (Thurs-Mon) [Day 4 ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: 2nd Ashes Test: Australia vs England @ Lords (Thurs-Mon) [Start Day 4 - ?]

If that was a pommy batsmen that would have missed the stumps somehow.
*insert facepalm here*

Actually, are we sure that wasn't a no ball lol

bowled out by a spinner
**** this im off to sleep! When i wake up we better be 5 for 523. Lets make a difference, why dont we get everybody in australia to fund shane warne 20 bucks to come back, oh memories of when we were a powerhouse :(

The thing is that in the press conference they will ask punter about the umpiring. He will say it was frustrating and then for the next 2 weeks the media will claim he had a massive dummy spit.

In all sincerity, get Warney or somebody to come out in the media and slam the umpires and specifically get into Strauss for claiming that catch - start playing some mindgames with'em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all sincerity, get Warney or somebody to come out in the media and slam the umpires and specifically get into Strauss for claiming that catch - start playing some mindgames with'em.
I agree could you imagine UKs media tomorrow if this was happening to them.

who knows the chariography of a rain dance?

0,,6733680,00.jpg

NOT OUT.

What would you like us to do?

Well, I have no idea if one has been sent, but an infraction or something would be nice.

I have no issue with people having a go at the umpiring - because it has been pathetically bad, but calling England 'cheats' isn't really accurate and it just comes across as being bitter.

This game has reminded me of why I liked the referral system so much. The umpires haven't been cheating, nor have England, don't kid yourselves. All of the decisions were understandable, but unfortunately they all came in the one innings. Katich wouldn't have referred his, but I've got no doubt Ponting would've made Hughes refer his, and Hussey would have referred his. Even though there is still one wrong decision in there, it's better than three, and if you could slow the game down with referrals, certain teams might use them in preference to token physio appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back