Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final - Hawthorn v Port Power, 4.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgraceful is a little strong for mine if you understand that producers, editors, commentators and journos are all paid and are encouraged to promote a contest irrespective of who the underdog is. If we were playing Freo today the lead-up narrative in the press would of been how they can beat the Hawks, as it was last year.... It's been happening for years and if recall in 2008 we were the recipient of all the hype. Hawks by 19 points easing up. Bring on the Swans.
Yeah fair call... I just hate this assumption that we are the Goliath that needs 'taking down', we earned our place through fighting through adversity... Just like last year. In my opinion there isn't this gap that needs to be bridged to get people interested...

Maybe we shouldn't be so convincing in our ability to weather the storm and we can get 'underdog' status again..!

28be04277b305e75be674f3b3236c5a0.jpg

On the contrary, I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof.

I'm that jittery a Valium would only keep me awake.

But I'm always like this on Preliminary Final Day.

PF day is the hardest day to watch/support IMO.

The relief in getting there and giving yourself a shot at least is over whelming.

Once you're there, you're there and come what may but you just have to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching Clarko shaking hands with the umpires, I wonder if he slipped them each a green? :p

In all seriousness though, hoping for a fair game, no injuries and a grand final berth on the other side.
C'mon Hawks bring it home!

Just watching Clarko shaking hands with the umpires, I wonder if he slipped them each a green? :p

In all seriousness though, hoping for a fair game, no injuries and a grand final berth on the other side.
C'mon Hawks bring it home!
AND CONSISTANT FAIR UMPIRING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back