Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final - Hawthorn v Port Power, 4.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof.

I'm that jittery a Valium would only keep me awake.

But I'm always like this on Preliminary Final Day.

That's my point

As my posting during games indicates

I'M NEVER CALM

Unfortunately I am stuck out on site for this game. Will most likely miss the first half, hopefully be able to find a tv with channel 7 on it for the second half.

Such a strange feeling being away from Melbourne during finals footy

C'mon Hawks
I'm stuck on site in WA.. no tv at all, only internet and radio. Game will be over by the time I finish work :-/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bemused by the amount of Press coverage that Port have been given all week (although expected) whereas in all summaries most commentators and so called 'experts' still tip Hawthorn. Rest assured Port will need to play more than half a game of footy ala last week last week (and to a certain extent the week before) to get anywhere near the Hawks today. Hawthorns physicality, precision and composure will prevail but I do expect port to control patches of the game and they will be a challenger in finals for few years to come. Hawks are $1.30 favourites and $2.50 for the flag for a reason. There is no late player changes BTW.

12:32 am here in KC, I've just got to make it another hour and the game will be on......relying on this thread to keep my nerves jangling to ward off sleep.
Won't make it to bed until 4:30am so need a new Hawthorn chapter of greatness to balance out how sick I'm going to feel getting up at 8 :p.

Go get em' Hawks and don't leave anything on the bones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back