Preview 2nd Preliminary Final Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn - Destiny Beckons

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet justice this weekend would be for the following to happen: 1 minute left, Port is down by 4 points, Hawks have the ball. They get it to Burgoyne, who is running inside 50 to an open goal...only to be tackled by Pittard. Holding the ball, Broadbent swoops on it, delivers it to Boak, on to White...30 seconds...white streams down the wing of the MCG...15 seconds....kicks to a contest...Wingard flies for the mark but spills it to ground...10 seconds....mad scramble...the ball squirts out to Moore...5 seconds....kick around the body...GOAL!!

I think the concept of the two players who we received for Peter's brother denying him a chance at back to back glory and consigning him to the ignominy of being the player who cost the Hawks a premiership would suit me just fine.
I like it but … I think I'd just prefer to thrash them by 100 but your way is fine too.

This is the first week I feel nothing....I feel nothing...

Usually I have a sway whether we will win or lose....but today all week nothing

Actually despite being nervous as hell today, that's exactly how I felt before the Dockers game.

I was nervous before Richmond 'cos I couldn't stand the idea of losing to Craplin's team and going back a step from '13, but I guess I figured if we lost to Freo at Paterson's it wouldn't be any worse than last year and with teams being more ready for us this year I could cope with the overall result so I can understand your emotions.

As I posted above though, just love watching our boys in full flight at the moment and not ready for this season to end today, hence super toey today.

I did spend sometime in SA as kid in the eighties and at the time liked Port a little bit less then I like Essendon. As a Centrals supporter back then, I could only be jealous and the only comeback I had was "lucky you don't play the Hawks".

For me it's like the more things change the more things stay the same.

The best part about today is that both clubs have that something that clubs want. I am not sure what it is but it is something the makes it hard for the AFL to get things equal when things are equal.

Could you please wear the prison bars for when we open you guys up and demoralize you with our run.

I did spend sometime in SA as kid in the eighties and at the time liked Port a little bit less then I like Essendon. As a Centrals supporter back then, I could only be jealous and the only comeback I had was "lucky you don't play the Hawks".

For me it's like the more things change the more things stay the same.

The best part about today is that both clubs have that something that clubs want. I am not sure what it is but it is something the makes it hard for the AFL to get things equal when things are equal.

Could you please wear the prison bars for when we open you guys up and demoralize you with our run.

We need a good start today, last weeks 3.5 at half time will see us dead this week.
Would love a Richmond start but something in between that and last weeks will have us in the game at half time.
Also don't be surprised if Phhht does not do a half time streak ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a good start today, last weeks 3.5 at half time will see us dead this week.
Would love a Richmond start but something in between that and last weeks will have us in the game at half time.
Also don't be surprised if Phhht does not do a half time streak ;)

Just got to my seats, prepared to do what's necessary. Working outany possible escape routes....come on Port faaarrrrrrfkin

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2nd Preliminary Final Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn - Destiny Beckons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back