2nd Test Australia v West Indies Jan 25-29 1430hrs @ the Gabba

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Got us a wicket under lights when batting conditions were easier the following day session, have you got a point? Hazlewood could have got out for a golden anyway
Or could of got a few runs to get that total down which would have really been handy right about now.

Like clockwork lol

6 tests in one summer is over the top and the broadcasters like some limited matches in there

Some of you would bankrupt the sport in no time I swear

Clockwork? I literally have never said that here.

But best of any even number is pointless, leads to a lack of interest

One extra test bankrupts the sport? Love to see those bs calculations

Green has bowled a heap of overs this match and looked very good, otherwise you made a great point

Green probably bowled twice as many over as he normally wouldn’t have due to the monsoon humidity, I would love that to be his normal bowling work load but it won’t be.

Just pretend Hazlewood got out for a golden to stop it worrying you.

He wouldn’t have even been on strike was end of the over. It was arrogant he’s no Chris Martin with the bat

Or could of got a few runs to get that total down which would have really been handy right about now.
Well, it wouldn't have been about now. It makes a different game. Could have made 20 more runs, and then WI could be 2-450, or all out 75.

Given the perfect record at the Gabba last year of the Lions and Broncos when was the last time the home team lost at the Gabba in any sport?
SA beat Qld in the SS in November

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t bay any worse with the tail if he tried. The bowlers are having a crack when they should be taking singles, and Smith is ….taking singles…off the first ball of each over

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Test Australia v West Indies Jan 25-29 1430hrs @ the Gabba

Back