3/4 time incident with Essendon coaches and crowd?

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw it from a distance. Hird, Thompson and Essendon staff were responding to someone in the crowd. It was really strange. I would like to know what was said.

I saw it from a distance. Hird, Thompson and Essendon staff were responding to someone in the crowd. It was really strange. I would like to know what was said.

They we're probably telling the crowd to go home now while the going was good because they'd snuck sleeping tablets into the Dockers' water.

Nothing in it, mate of mine recognized the crowd member as some loudmouth bloke he knew, bit of banter and Bomber had a smile on his face. Let's move on.
Bomber might have afterward but initially he didn't, and Hirdy had a look that could kill when it first started.I thought he was going to get security for a moment. Someone said something that was definately out of order - bigtime!

Bomber might have afterward but initially he didn't, and Hirdy had a look that could kill when it first started.I thought he was going to get security for a moment. Someone said something that was definately out of order - bigtime!

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if there was a sanction handed down by the AFL, some old fella from the Bombers bench was making a few gestures to the crowd and had a bit of fire up (had to be placated by one of their trainers). If Crowls copped a fine for an upside down bird, than you'd think the AFL would be consiste......wait nah, nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

3/4 time incident with Essendon coaches and crowd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back