Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A caravan isn't the only thing he's throwing at this..

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...iry-release-of-documents-20160429-goi17u.html

Independent Victorian senator John Madigan will seek two motions in the Senate on Monday, calling for an inquiry into the handling of the Essendon drugs saga and for key documents relating to the case to be released.

(he's tried this before and failed)

"Fair-minded footy fans deserve better. As long as I remain a senator I will not give up on this issue.

"The 34 sanctioned 2012 Essendon footballers, along with salaried footballers from other codes who have been similarly caught in the ASADA net for complying with club-imposed programs, deserve to have the unfairness of their plights recognised. They deserve justice."

Oh F me! Those poor little bomber players.... I think I'm going to hurl.

It would be nice if our politicians actually worked on fixing the country instead of chasing badly misguided crusades...

Stupid People ask Stupid Questions, Could anyone not imagine if such documents did exist they would have appeared and cleared the players already.

A caravan isn't the only thing he's throwing at this..

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...iry-release-of-documents-20160429-goi17u.html

Independent Victorian senator John Madigan will seek two motions in the Senate on Monday, calling for an inquiry into the handling of the Essendon drugs saga and for key documents relating to the case to be released.

(he's tried this before and failed)

"Fair-minded footy fans deserve better. As long as I remain a senator I will not give up on this issue.

"The 34 sanctioned 2012 Essendon footballers, along with salaried footballers from other codes who have been similarly caught in the ASADA net for complying with club-imposed programs, deserve to have the unfairness of their plights recognised. They deserve justice."

Oh F me! Those poor little bomber players.... I think I'm going to hurl.

It would be nice if our politicians actually worked on fixing the country instead of chasing badly misguided crusades...
Since when has it been ok for a Senator to run his personal sporting fan agenda through the State parliament at taxpayers expense?

Since when has it been ok for a Senator to run his personal sporting fan agenda through the State parliament at taxpayers expense?

He's an independent Thyman so he's able to run any political campaign he wants, no matter how deluded, irrational, and divorced from reality that campaign may be. He's a known disciple of string theory.

Who knows, he might be selling donuts out of that caravan today

On Another point going back to The Ethics Center interview, Where were their Ethics in Allowing Such a fake misleading piece of trash to use their name to produce such a shallow contrived interview?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back