Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Fans on here seem to find it easy to forget that players are also humans. Doesn't cost you anything to be respectful.
Yeah, but someone should tell Graham to have some respect for ditching us twice now looking for more money and greener pastures. The minute you give up loyalty then respect walks out the door with you. Fxxk him i say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but someone should tell Graham to have some respect for ditching us twice now looking for more money and greener pastures. The minute you give up loyalty then respect walks out the door with you. Fxxk him i say.
So you would never put yourself and family first, if the amount was too good to pass up. Some of the comments on here are stupid

So you would never put yourself and family first, if the amount was too good to pass up. Some of the comments on here are stupid
that has nothing to do with respect and loyalty in relation to what's been said. We are putting the club first here unlike JGTI.

Again, incorrect. The club screwed up on this one. We told him to explore his options earlier in the season. Then the Rioli, Baker, Bolton stuff happened. The we panicked. Graham isn’t at fault here and certainly isn’t the mercenary you are suggesting.

Can confirm its ruined my Saturday as well.
Happy Dance GIF

something for your Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back