Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate, I requote myself with the answer to the question to avoid embarrassment. Sheesh.
i'LL SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU

If he's not looking for greener pastures and more money then why hasn't he signed? Surely if the RFC had ditched him as you said wouldn't he have fxxked off by now by being told to go? lol it's all nonsense and a figment of your imagination.

Hahaha still talking shit as usual as you have avoided the fact that the RFC was not disrespectful or disloyal to JGTI. You’ve basically contradicted your whole argument as the RFC offered him two contracts.
Now waddle off and admit you’re wrong rather than playing the man. 😑
Well let's try another player. Kamdyn McIntosh played most games this year and wants to stay at Richmond. He has been very loyal to the RFC. He was obviously best 23 for us as he was played when he was fit, yet RFC haven't offered him a new contract. Is the RFC being disloyal and disrespectful to KMac?

tigers offered him 2 contracts. why didn’t he sign if he knew he wanted to stay? seems to
me he is holding out for wc - comprehdo?
But offers are the same? Maybe he’s waiting for another club to make an offer as Eagles would’ve come back by now with an offer as it’s been weeks.

Graham is just being a dick. Negotiates his contracts like how he plays. Slowly.

I reckon he really wants to leave and a fresh start, but Richmond has offered him security so now he is thinking about, does he need to uplift from his current lifestyle in Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Oh damn

And I bet the concreter takes every minute of it while lazing back on the couch smashing a KFC bucket

Yep even if we do manage to get pick 40 odd what's the bet his decision will come at the last minute so we can't even bank it to move up as a bargaining tool.

Yep even if we do manage to get pick 40 odd what's the bet his decision will come at the last minute so we can't even bank it to move up as a bargaining tool.
And he will sign the contract 5kg over weight and with a dislocated shoulder

why would he stay when he had ample time to sign?
It's all a bit of guess work. I wonder if perhaps with all the other requests to leave if the club has said to hold off and see what happens with those trades. If they all happen please stay if not off you go.
They may feel they would like to keep him as an experienced player, bigger body and leader if we loose all the other talent and we will have plenty of other picks. If a few trades don't happen then his compo pick is of more value and his place on our list less of a requirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back