Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

[Short]

The trade that everyone really wanted.

Oh, c'mon. Watching Richmond on Channel 7 won't be the same when Brian Taylor can't say "Short.... goes long". It's the way he pauses while Shorty winds up to kick it to an opposition player 55m down the line all on his own. Somehow he manages to say it 10 times a game, 15 games a year, year-after-freaking-year, and yet it never gets old.

He will sign and remain at Richmond

RFC last ditch bid to keep Jack Graham (That Is)
RFC have offered him the captaincy if he stays at Richmond and we have increased his deal to 5 years $750k

So they’re doing to ditch nank as the skip and give it to graham?

If a Jack Graham deal (one way or the other) isn't announced today, it's for a reason. I'm hoping NOT to hear about a Jack Graham free agency deal today.

My 2c worth - his deal is being bundled up in the negotiations re: Baker, Bolton and pick 3. Richmond will be working with West Coast to ensure it's band 2/3 compo (band 1 is a fun fantasy). WCE will be looking for salary cap dollars coming back to make this happen. The only way to do that is a trade for Bolton. Hence, pick 3 is in the mix.

If a Jack Graham deal (one way or the other) isn't announced today, it's for a reason. I'm hoping NOT to hear about a Jack Graham free agency deal today.

My 2c worth - his deal is being bundled up in the negotiations re: Baker, Bolton and pick 3. Richmond will be working with West Coast to ensure it's band 2/3 compo (band 1 is a fun fantasy). WCE will be looking for salary cap dollars coming back to make this happen. The only way to do that is a trade for Bolton. Hence, pick 3 is in the mix.
They've had 72 hours to get it done, and 6 weeks prior to plan for the possibility and set it all up.

Today is the day to let it shine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back