Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

send out a kid to do the talking? id love to hear from drew or wellsy on what they thought of the game.

What do you think they are gonna say.

We were disappointing

We are disappointed

We haven't given up.

We'll have a real crack this week.

If you are looking for insights into the players in a weekly formulaic email then you are looking in the wrong spot.

*falls asleep*

>>complain when the club doesn't contact you letting you in on what its like inside the club
>>complain when they send out token emails to give you access.

If you are looking for insights into the players in a weekly formulaic email then you are looking in the wrong spot.
of course. but during this time id love to hear what the leadership group think. even if it is as written above. its just a matter of principle. it shows we arent trying to deflect away from the issue of leadership. just looks better ya know.

Wow the hate just continues on here unabated.

Maybe it's just me but I really like these emails and although not too expansive they seem to give a genuine view from a player's perspective re their high level thoughts on the win/loss. I'd not be surprised if the players write large chunks or all of these. Was in particular impressed with Spitta's straight down the line email after the Adelaide loss.

As I say it may just be me but from where I sit any chance to get a little closer to the players and what they are thinking is a plus. And it's unscripted - which is miles better than the banal interview questions the players are subjected to by the media which generally reveal nothing and are a total waste of time.

That worked real well. How have we been since then?

"It was tough going when the ball was wet but when the conditions dried up a bit, we were able to start getting on top of them in the third quarter."

How dare it ****ing rain when our boys have to play footy!

of course. but during this time id love to hear what the leadership group think. even if it is as written above. its just a matter of principle. it shows we arent trying to deflect away from the issue of leadership. just looks better ya know.

Watch the Spitta video it'll tell you all you need to know about where we are at right now.

http://
"It was tough going when the ball was wet but when the conditions dried up a bit, we were able to start getting on top of them in the third quarter."

How dare it ******* rain when our boys have to play footy!
our attitude to wet weather footy is appalling and pretty shows us why we wont win in the wet for a while

Watch the Spitta video it'll tell you all you need to know about where we are at right now.
cheers, will do

I agree Twink, but Black did not write this email, this is club/media generated, and I for one am very concerned about the GWS comments....

Why dont you just ask them....they visit this board often.

And when you do ask wtf doesn't Brad Scott send emails when it all goes to shit like the last month.....

And when you do ask wtf doesn't Brad Scott send emails when it all goes to shit like the last month.....

Check out the names of the people who liked the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you honestly think the club will come on here with an official line????? come on mate not going to happen.

actually please corrrect me if I'm wrong but the last person from the club on here with any real clout was Eugene when I called him out a couple of seasons back much to the detest of this board.

you honestly think the club will come on here with an official line????? come on mate not going to happen.

actually please corrrect me if I'm wrong but the last person from the club on here with any real clout was Eugene when I called him out a couple of seasons back much to the detest of this board.
They come on here all the time, the media team are quite active on these pags when appropirate.. Maybe they could give us a run down of the player invovlment into this emails.

For mine, I quite like getting these emails. In particular my sons loves them... Sometimes it seems like the club can't win.. Don't send them and everyone complains we don't hear enough from them, send them and people complain about the content. Pretty simple solution for anyone who dislikes them - unsubscribe!

I thought it was pretty clever of the club to pick Aaron Black this week. Surely the membership would not resent this young bloke, who has a few credits in the bank already in his short career.

No, I can see right through their disingenuous ploy. And myself and the baby Jesus think it's sad that the club has taken to Black mailing members to try to rally support. :thumbsdown:

(P.S. :rainbow: )

HsJRI1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back