Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually low-key shattered. Just was never going to get the opportunity to play in the guts behind the more fancied and more established midfielders on the list. Genuinely think he would've shown more if given the full-time mid opportunities Phillips was this year.

It's probably the right list management decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's on another list in 2-3 years time. He'll dominate the VFL

Actually low-key shattered. Just was never going to get the opportunity to play in the guts behind the more fancied and more established midfielders on the list. Genuinely think he would've shown more if given the full-time mid opportunities Phillips was this year.

It's probably the right list management decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's on another list in 2-3 years time. He'll dominate the VFL
Carve out a few more game at morrabin like wood?

This one sucks.
Really had a good feeling about him.
All the best in the future Lazz.

I really gotta stop backing players, it's a kiss of death

This one sucks.
Really had a good feeling about him.
All the best in the future Lazz.

I really gotta stop backing players, it's a kiss of death
I heard you were a fan of Silvagni

Top notch lad who worked hard. But it's that type of selection which hasn't helped us over the years. Small, not lightning quick, not strong, not anything really. Same goes for Drury. Hope the days of sinking hearts at draft selections, whether national, pre-season or otherwise, are more or less behind us

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back