Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me get this right, Browny shafted with the Coleman & non All Australian, Tazz & Cunners shafted by the All Australian selectors… and now this rubbish, Cooper Harvey absolutely robbed in the 2019 NFNL Championship!

I’m sorry, but I’m going to say it… CONSPIRACY! The AFL hate us!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we could pretty confidently put the number 29 in the thread title.

Surely he gets to wear it.

Let's just cool our jets until he steps up a level.

Noah Barnes must be a champion if he’s polled more votes than Cooper. Someone needs to create a player watch thread for him lol 😂
This is going to sound like I have far too much interest in it, but Cooper would have missed games (6 I reckon) due to his Vic team selection. With a full season he would have won .

Saw him in the flesh yesterday.

He’s a good size already, probably already as tall as his old man, I’m around 6’6 and he certainly didn’t look especially small

He’s a good size already, probably already as tall as his old man, I’m around 6’6 and he certainly didn’t look especially small

Does he stand out yet?

If so, how?

img_0884-1.jpg

Hmm, have to say the old heart leapt when I saw this thread bumped, but that's good news.

Calling it now, but I reckon Cooper may just do a Gary Ablett Jnr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, have to say the old heart leapt when I saw this thread bumped, but that's good news.

Calling it now, but I reckon Cooper may just do a Gary Ablett Jnr

And show his old man how to play in multiple premierships? Hope you're right.

Let me get this right, Browny shafted with the Coleman & non All Australian, Tazz & Cunners shafted by the All Australian selectors… and now this rubbish, Cooper Harvey absolutely robbed in the 2019 NFNL Championship!

I’m sorry, but I’m going to say it… CONSPIRACY! The AFL hate us!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

you forgot the biggest highway robbery of all time, Corey McKernan should have a rising star and a Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back