Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but no problems with a 1 year extension, so is CCJ contracted till 2028 now ?
We had the "luxury" of seing him being underwhelming on the tiggers list previously.

Fwiw whilst iam not in the camp that reckons cooper will make it we are still a long way off having access to the required talent to improve the list to the point of displacing him presently anyhow.

What a fantastic opportunity this also presents for Barlow and the rest of our development team. I hope he makes it, for some reason he reminds me of the way Paul Hudson played.

Paul Hudson is very lucky he played when he did too.

Where's this idea that he is an arrogant person (beyond the average footballer?) come from? Is this based on people here meeting him? Leaks from the club? Have seen a few people claiming this
On a somewhat unrelated note, they turned off the water on the 2nd floor at work last week because they ‘detected a leak in the toilet’. HR have gone mad.

On a somewhat unrelated note, they turned off the water on the 2nd floor at work last week because they ‘detected a leak in the toilet’. HR have gone mad.
Let me get this right... The water in the building was turned off because of somebody taking a leak in the toilet?

What did you and the others in your workplace do? After all, there are only so many coffee mugs that you can utilise in the interim.

Let me get this right... The water in the building was turned off because of somebody taking a leak in the toilet?

What did you and the others in your workplace do? After all, there are only so many coffee mugs that you can utilise in the interim.
It was baffling at first, and it turns out that they meant there was a leak due to the new toilet fit out, not someone despoiling them.
Of course none thought to turn off the individual toilet’s water supply at the wall.
Bloody HR.
As to the coffee mug question, someone invested in about 300,000 keep cups for conferences a few years ago, so that would have been a viable alternative.

Edit: somewhat chuffed your initial take was the same as mine. No one else at work found it funny, but they are all lawyers…

Last edited:

I don't understand why someone would be growing vegetables in the toilet anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back