Past #4: Daniel Harris - 149 games for NMFC - delisted end '09 - 11 games for GCFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Am wishing Euge would be at the trade table looking over JYD and DMac's shoulders this week :eek:

kitty :)

If Euge is looking over Dean's shoulder this week, that means he will be watching Dean reel in fish somewhere on the Murray. Nevertheless, I'm sure Dean will be blamed for any inequitable deal done in his absence.

Looking at our likely team for next season, I would love to have DalSanto now.

Pratt, Gibson, Lower
Urquhart, Hansen, Harding
Rawlings, Firitto, Jesse Smith
Thomas, Petrie, Harvey
McMahon, Hale, Campbell
McIntosh, DalSanto, Wells
Simpson, Ross, Josh Smith, Draft Pick

Maybe jyd just wants a team of soft #ocks that won't answer back like sam power

Maybe he wants midfielders who can run out games, midfielders who can hit targets and players who give 100% every week. Is that too much to ask of a professional football player these days.

If my boss tells me to jump i say how high. How many others on here are in the same boat? Is it too much to ask that a footballer earning 200k+ to do the same?

Will be sad to see Harro go, mostly because "plower" is a really shitty sounding new nick for me.

But also because I had the great good fortune of sharing a table with Harro and the Lidgerwood clan at the player sponsor dinner earlier in the year and he was one of the most remarkable, attentive and decent people I have met in football.

As for my favourite memory on the field, I reckon the goal out of the centre against Hawthorn this year at the G when he gave Sam Mitchell a bath would be right up there.

If Euge is looking over Dean's shoulder this week, that means he will be watching Dean reel in fish somewhere on the Murray. Nevertheless, I'm sure Dean will be blamed for any inequitable deal done in his absence.

All jokes aside.

If there was ever a time in our clubs history that the administration dept' needed to have a word to the football dept' about recruitment then the time is now! Our future depends on it.

Youth and Young Manhood all the way :thumbsu:

Only comeback ey?

Sorry I didn't read what you said, I just noticed your name and thought 'well, strike me roan, that's not possible now.. Is it?'

But in relation to what you said- maybe keep 31 because when the Gold Coast Freddie Mercury Surfers come in and ravage the draft, there might not be anything left.

I'd be looking to top-up an already red-hot list if I was Rossy Lyon though. I'm serious when I say I wrote the Saints off this year, but genuinely believed in them at the end there.

And then, you know, was let down. But that happens.

I'm all for coaches having a break, but I'm surprised he won't be around to oversee such a key trade. Oh well. Hope the minions know what they're doing. Wouldn't want both JYD and Euge up my a*** if things get stuffed up.

kitty :)

I rate Lovett very highly with his pace and skill. Matty Knights loves blokes with a strong work ethic. In your eyes is it a fair deal? I reckon so, Lovett would bond with the many aboriginals at our club. He has got the pace and skill to be deadly and with Wells firing it would be all class. Thoughts?

Brenton Harris got delisted Years ago. Lovett needs somewhere to hide like Sydney.:)

I wish him well. Dissappointing it has come to this but like anything, he still served the club very well when he had teammates willing to help him out.

And as an ENCORE for those posters who didn't get it the first time...:p

Nappychanges.jpg

You've surely got to be joking?

I nearly wouldn't consider trading Pick 31 for Harris.

We already have 2 In and Under players that are better than Harris at the Saints. We don't need another one.

Then i wouldn't be trading him to the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ad to see harro go as he is north though and through but he is similar to quite a few players on our list.And he has the best currency so it might be a win/win for both sides.

I think we should go to the dees and get nathan jones and their 2nd rounder for harro.

Just dont trade harro to the pies or blues that would just about kill me.

According 2 a few officials at the players BBQ, There is no interest for Harro, they are expecting a late second round draft pick at best.

I'm not so fussed re Harris. He goes missing far too often & even when he plays well, is he really that good?
He's never been able to build up any sort of endurance or speed, & as you know, the game has become so quick that mid-paced midfielders are becoming a liabilty.
This opens the door for Swallow.

I'm not so fussed re Harris. He goes missing far too often & even when he plays well, is he really that good?
He's never been able to build up any sort of endurance or speed, & as you know, the game has become so quick that mid-paced midfielders are becoming a liabilty.
This opens the door for Swallow.

I agree. However, personally, it would be nice to see Power, Simpson or Rawlings go before Harris. But then Harris may not be as good a bloke as these other 3 clowns???

Maybe its time we threw Shannon Watt into the midfield....can run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #4: Daniel Harris - 149 games for NMFC - delisted end '09 - 11 games for GCFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back