List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

No it's not . It's because of Marty Williamson and also playing at a club with a low profile. It's also come to light that he doesn't like many players at Richmond.

Is this a new development ? I think he will find that's the case at all sporting clubs . Peanuts everywhere . Agree with you all don't budge on the 1.1-1.2 . It feels a lot like his got a foot out the door already unfortunately . Has been a pleasure to watch him go about his business ... top 3 tiger in my lifetime .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No it's not . It's because of Marty Williamson and also playing at a club with a low profile. It's also come to light that he doesn't like many players at Richmond.

piss id forgotten about best mate marley, and the fact cotchins kids hate him so much they call him uncle dusty.

Do you have different sources to Tiger71?
Tiger71 and me both come from a small town in regional Victoria. We have known and grown up with each other. We share the same source which is accurate as can be

Tiger71 and me both come from a small town in regional Victoria. We have known and grown up with each other. We share the same source which is accurate as can be

Both born and bred Castlemaine, T71 is a descendant from the first mayor of Castlemaine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

600-650k was the word. So under the new cap increased by 20% that's what 520k or so?
It's probably a little more than that. But I still don't believe he's being overpaid but some people believe otherwise. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though.

If this is how AFL is going to be, North, be ashamed you bunch of f***s.

Seriously, we nurtured the hell out of Dusty and have got him this far.

Simply for sucking ass, you guys now have no one to pay so you go and offer STUPID money to other players and just steal them. Who wouldn't want a shit ton of money and leave their team for it?

So you break another team in pieces in more ways than one, you take arguably their best player, or you make them pay him heaps more than they should to keep him and ruin their own salary cap. In this case a team who, btw, has suffered more than any other team in the AFL the past couple of decades. JUST WHEN THINGS WERE LOOKING UP BTW, THANKS VERY MUCH...

Absolute scummy bullshit ZERO integrity system this free agency and only sick minded bogan-f***s will get any pleasure from this if Dusty leaves. Only disgusting human beings will laugh back in our faces, I hope you know that.

North, I hope you rot, regardless of the result here. You are easily my most hated team now.

Anyone at the AFL, if you read this, scrap Free Agency, it is a pure blight on the game and, in its desire to "accommodate" players seeking a move, it has now caused players who never would have left to start considering leaving.

Players get paid enough as it is.

Rant over, but seriously, get f****d North.
Fair rant...

ok so since dusty apparently met with north about 6 weeks ago, they have now only recently increased their offer... that surely means that at the meeting he didn't give much of an indication of wanting to be there since they have now resorted to upping their offer? idk that's the way i took it

ok so since dusty apparently met with north about 6 weeks ago, they have now only recently increased their offer... that surely means that at the meeting he didn't give much of an indication of wanting to be there since they have now resorted to upping their offer? idk that's the way i took it

Carr was then spotted at Norths game two weeks later in round 19 & 20.

so what is he on chmap?

$750k chmap. Cap went up 25% - take 25% off Prestia wage to make it relative.

Thanks chmap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back