List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

My friend is a big Richmond supporter such as we are, and worked for ME bank in marketing / development up until a year or so ago.
You can imagine ME bank being a big partner of RFC, he was involved in a lot of cross promotion etc so got to meet players on a semi-regular basis.
One of his work colleagues was chummy with Push Up, and had Push Up come to his kids' birthday party for a brief appearance.
My friend was at the same birthday party, and Push Up had asked if it were ok to bring Dusty as well, because in Jake's words, he needed to get out and about and become comfortable with doing appearances etc.

My friend said that Dusty was painfully shy, so I get where what we perceive as disinterest is his shyness and introverted nature.

My friend is a big Richmond supporter such as we are, and worked for ME bank in marketing / development up until a year or so ago.
You can imagine ME bank being a big partner of RFC, he was involved in a lot of cross promotion etc so got to meet players on a semi-regular basis.
One of his work colleagues was chummy with Push Up, and had Push Up come to his kids' birthday party for a brief appearance.
My friend was at the same birthday party, and Push Up had asked if it were ok to bring Dusty as well, because in Jake's words, he needed to get out and about and become comfortable with doing appearances etc.

My friend said that Dusty was painfully shy, so I get where what we perceive as disinterest is his shyness and introverted nature.
yep... reminds me of a song.... 'They mistake shyness for aloofness' and 'Silence for snobbery'.

An aggressive stance taken by the Richmond marketing department...

RrW7q9u.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Body language wasn't exactly convincing post game but whatever. He should just take a look at norf today, scoreboard flattered them. They should've lost by 20 goals. They will be shite for 4 years at least.
Yep.His body language didn't look as good as it did a few weeks ago i must admit.

I was just thinking... There's no chance Dusty leaves.

We can and will match any offer, right?

So if he holds out, we just match.

I highly doubt our Dusty would wanna play elsewhere for the same coin.

With this all said, Damian Barrett hasn't commented since he said on the footy show a couple of weeks ago that Dusty would sign soon based on a 7 year deal with big post-footy stuff involved. A lot of this is probably still being sorted out.

If there were something fishy since, Barrett would have commented.

Dusty will stay I now have no doubt whatsoever.

Body language wasn't exactly convincing post game but whatever. He should just take a look at norf today, scoreboard flattered them. They should've lost by 20 goals. They will be shite for 4 years at least.

I was thinking the same thing watching him no excitement in himself at all I hope it's not a sign of things to come and he comes to his senses if his thinking of the big $$$$$$

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back