List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Reckon if it was anyone but Carr he would be staying but he has got in Dusty's head and somehow made Nth sound like an attractive proposition.
Will be devastated to see him go but I dont want him holding us to ransom either.
Offer Josh Kelly a six year deal..

this is the biggest issue. Carr only cares about his 10%. not looking after Dusty's best interests at all.

other players on our list have taken a bit less along the way to help bring in extra talent to the club to improve us, this isnt helping us do that which is frustrating.

this is the biggest issue. Carr only cares about his 10%. not looking after Dusty's best interests at all.

other players on our list have taken a bit less along the way to help bring in extra talent to the club to improve us, this isnt helping us do that which is frustrating.

Just wait till Shai's next contract comes up. We will be bankrupt:'(

its pretty funny going back 10 pages or so and seeing the optimism that hes staying

now hes gone

lmao maybe no one knows anything and its all pure guessing?

This figure gets higher and higher by the day. Soon he will be taking up the whole cap. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So true. I'm pretty sure he is on 700-750k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its pretty funny going back 10 pages or so and seeing the optimism that hes staying

now hes gone

rfctiger74 has good mail but doesn't want to share on the board. PM him

now hes gone

It's crazy. I still stand by the fact that if we don't know what he is doing by the first final he is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now hes gone

Swings and roundabouts!! Haha.
I for one think he will stay. Even with Nths huge offer.
It's a big decision for the kid.
I am not in the camp that thinks Carr is pushing him to take Nth money. I think Carr does care for Dusty and in fact owes him.
I still think it's a Carr vs RFC game of chicken and he is trying to use Nth to get us to up the offer.
Whether we do or not and whether we damage our list to do it is not Carrs nor Dustys responsibility. It's the clubs.
Carrs job is to get Dusty as much money as possible to play at RFC. Our job is to keep him without damaging list growth/maintenance potential.
The final offer should tick all boxes, if not somebody stuffed up.
But it is not Carrs job to tell RFC how to manage their funds.

Carr is a complete campaigner x 100

At the end of the day if Dusty wants to earn 1.4m a year, then you can't blame him.

But it would be reckless for us to pay him that much when we could pay two very good players 700k each instead.

Let's just hope if he does go he does a Danger and forces North Melbourne to trade for him so we don't get stuck with some shitting mid-teens compo pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nowhere near 10% - 3% if he's lucky.

Real privilege to watch him in full flight yesterday - the best in the business at the moment IMO.

Cotch would take a pay cut if an extra 100k a year to Dusty meant he stayed. I reckon a few players would.

**** Ralph Carr is a campaigner

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chimp is like Richo mate Tiger for life , I rekon you could throw 4 mill more at player like Chimp and he wouldn't move .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back