List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

If he leaves ima hire Jake King to kneecap Martin in the toilets at revs.

c41372e354e7120268a305b383668efb.jpg
Or...
upload_2017-8-21_18-54-45.jpeg

How does Stevo know this is the reason he is visiting his Dad? I'm pretty sure Dusty goes there every time we have a Bye.

Because the voices in his head tell him so.
The media has actually sickened me with this saga.
I'm shocked that we don't have a definitive answer as to what Dusty is doing next year given EVERY f*****g journo in the country "knows" what he's doing and why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a complete moron with no ****ing brains would leave a finalist with huge upside to go to a side who wont be entering the finals window for at least 5-6 years, they haven't even started their rebuild yet, they still have another 6-7 grandpas to get rid off yet and then they will struggle while a young inexperienced side get thumped each week, no upside to them, brisbane carlton gold coast all ahead of them.

A backline consisting of Tarrant, Thompson and Gibson is already getting torn to shreds, imagine when they retire and raw kids take up the slack.

What's your mate saying lately?

I text him the other day when the news initially broke about this huge north offer, and he replied saying 'I'm still happy with my call'

So he still remains confident he is with us.

My mate isn't a Richmond supporter either so it's not like he is living in hope etc

If he is announcing next week surely he isn't leaving, that would absolutely destroy the lads.
Could you imagine B & F night with the tiger fans who turn up and full of drink, remember 2013 b & f when the mere mention of Carr led to the army voicing the views.

Well it's exactly what has been said all year.
He will announce it next week. Of course he will be in NZ it's a week off. It's not like he's going to step off the plane and say "so Dad... what do you think?".
Considering what I do know of one club at him, if this story is true about him making an announcement next week well then it only means one thing.
He's not going to come out next week and say "I'm going to club so and so" is he!
That would be done after the finals.
Let's actually see what happens because there has been more bullshit reported about this story than I can ever recall.
The new age of journalism...fmd.

To begin with where has this story come from all of a sudden that he will make an announcement next week. Why would they announce that?

If he is announcing next week surely he isn't leaving, that would absolutely destroy the lads.

I think the initial message from his manager has been misinterpreted somewhat. He will make a decision at the end of the home and away season doesn't necessarily mean there will be a public announcement.

Only a complete moron with no ******* brains would leave a finalist with huge upside to go to a side who wont be entering the finals window for at least 5-6 years, they haven't even started their rebuild yet, they still have another 6-7 grandpas to get rid off yet and then they will struggle while a young inexperienced side get thumped each week, no upside to them, brisbane carlton gold coast all ahead of them.

A backline consisting of Tarrant, Thompson and Gibson is already getting torn to shreds, imagine when they retire and raw kids take up the slack.

Maybe they'll also buy rance and get rioli for free?

I think the initial message from his manager has been misinterpreted somewhat. He will make a decision at the end of the home and away season doesn't necessarily mean there will be a public announcement.
Perhaps but the media on CH7 seemed to report that he was going to NZ to make a decision next week... Doubt that's going to stay under wraps. Blokes at footy clubs talk to each other.

making a decision at the end of h&a to leave and then playing a finals series would be a bloody hard thing to do.
Finals requires heart and soul, something we've really sucked at previously.

Just to change the subject a little bit, his highlights package from the Freo game on the website is a thing of beauty. Excellent viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norf won't trade, not sure how many times that needs to be said
So North are chasing hard for him. Offering a $1million+ year contract. Then only to lose interest because it's matched.

If they are chasing that hard for him and offering that sort of money then surely they would see that he's worth trading for if it comes down to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back