Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there a list of players that held off signing but did? And a few of those moved back to there home state.

Fyfe and Tom Lynch delayed talks from memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyfe and Tom Lynch delayed talks from memory.

Fyfe didn't wait until the end of the year, offers dried up. Lynch however did wait until the end of the year I think. But he's an SA boy isn't he?

I'm done melting. Whatever happens happens. He'll either stay or go. As long as he can help us shake a few bug bears (1 finals win at least!) before he goes. Still won't wish him luck if he goes to Norf though. As far as I'm concerned I'm happy for him to go anywhere but there!

Yeah same. If he goes because the $$$ is too good to refuse then cool....i get it. It'll sting for a bit..but such is life.
I honestly dont think he is going though.
Nothing about whats happening says he is going.
It all still points to a good old fashioned stand off/negotiation...but ultimately terms will be met imo.

Fyfe didn't wait until the end of the year, offers dried up. Lynch however did wait until the end of the year I think. But he's an SA boy isn't he?

Only five weeks out from the end of the year. I think it counts.

everybody-calm-down-and-just-take-a-chill-pill-apolonario-21265665.png

I actually feel ill and sorry for Houli these knob jockeys on fox are literally pulling the same rules that Houli did out and saying Danger should do it, meanwhile with Houli exceptional and compelling circumstance made him weak and ended up doubling his sentence!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you be if you signed a long term deal with another club and hated it when you got there, 5 or 6 years is a long time to be miserable. I would stick with the the devil I know.
Don't you know, he's got his best mate Marley Williams at Norf. :rolleyes:

I'm sensing some small shaking toward breaking out the #eco.
If Tom Browne is so on the money, why is he the lone wolf with this opinion?
Every man and his dog was reporting Treloar was out of GWS, Ablett was gone, Franklin was headed to NSW, Judd was coming back to Vic, Dangerfield was out of Adelaide, O'Meara was out of GC etc etc.

Brownlow is before finals isnt it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah but I'm more so talking about whether he misses a finals game if he gets fined during finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back