Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

How North of us to not pick the bloke for 22 rounds and then pick him for the final game.
Exactly what does this achieve other than ensuring hes not the only bloke who didnt get a senior game this year. And that this is his fairwell.
And to think McDonald was keeping him out of the side all this time. Why would you even bother trying?

How North of us to not pick the bloke for 22 rounds and then pick him for the final game.
Exactly what does this achieve other than ensuring hes not the only bloke who didnt get a senior game this year. And that this is his fairwell.
And to think McDonald was keeping him out of the side all this time. Why would you even bother trying?

Perhaps you know something more, but I'd be very surprised if this is Kallan's farewell game. Many others to delist before him.

You’ve gotta wonder what is going on at this club. Like I’ve said before you’ve gotta be doing a lot of things wrong to lose 20 games in a row. Maybe one of those things is not giving this bloke a run. It’s not as if we have an AA back six keeping him out. Let’s see what he’s got. He looks quick enough to me and if his kicking is considered an issue than I’m prepared to see if it’s any worse than 50% of our senior side. Come on Kallan. 5 marks(2 contested) and 70% DE gets you another year.

Messiah, hate the player not the game. But dont hate our Callumn, chances are his career is as short as yours. Anyway some make the news up, some chinese whisper it along. Dont hate the messenger.

Latest word from the scrote is that K-diddy has already banged on the headphones and is blocking out all offside noise till the Big game. Haters gonna wait. Safe to say his palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy. Its up against the ropes time, he's not gonna be stagnant. I reckon he'll capture the moment and do his family proud. If he slips he'll get up and call for a handpass nice and loud.

In a way it makes it more cruel. Making him wait the whole year for a game, giving him a last-minute taste of the action that he could've had earlier, then chopping him straight after. Ouch
With 3 retirements and a bunch of other players out of contract and out of favour he might be one that scrapes through. Strong chance of surviving purely on the basis of being KP depth, especially if Buckets leaves

With 3 retirements and a bunch of other players out of contract and out of favour he might be one that scrapes through. Strong chance of surviving purely on the basis of being KP depth, especially if Buckets leaves
While no doubt Dawson is not a full back could he hold down that position if Ben leaves until Logue returns the year after if we dont find anyone else in the mean time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While no doubt Dawson is not a full back could he hold down that position if Ben leaves until Logue returns the year after if we dont find anyone else in the mean time...
According to plenty on here KPD are quite easy to find late in drafts or simply trade for some one to fill a gap for a while. If it was really only that easy it might not be as bad losing Ben. He will be a big big loss regardless if we get pick 2 or not in my eyes.

Played a good half so far. He has been with his man, pushed forward, linked well and competed well in one-on-ones.

Is it just me or is there a player there?
Thought he looked OK last year. At least something to work with.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back