Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow will definitely be Jacob hour. :)
angry jack bauer GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point in having talent if you can’t get the footy
He played full forward on a rainy day, has played only 6 game this season, 5 as a backman, so whilst he didn't get it much, when he did he kicked goals. They were all set shots, one from a long way outside 50, one from the boundary area. He has a great leap and one us multiple games off his own boot when shifted forward at times last year. Super talented, just had a bad year with injuries.

Kicked a very good goal from 50 boundary line in wet conditions, never looked like missing…. From live feed had a solid game…

Hopefully he’s in, we need marking power in the forward line, or at least players that compete in the air.
We’re uncompetitive in that area a lot of the time.

Jacob Bauer (six disposals, three marks, three goals)

“Really pleased with Jacob's game. His decisions to impact the game in the air when outnumbered and make the right decision at the right time were crucial. He hit the scoreboard with three goals, but also really helped us nullify Gold Coast’s aerial advantage that they had in the first half, and I thought it was a really selfless game from him as a key forward.”

I think Bauer really needs to play seniors this coming game. With nank injured Ryan or Kosi will play ruck which leaves a spot vacant in the forward line for him …… we need to get a look at him before the year is out and there is no harm in just seeing what he can do with the opportunity

I think Bauer really needs to play seniors this coming game. With nank injured Ryan or Kosi will play ruck which leaves a spot vacant in the forward line for him …… we need to get a look at him before the year is out and there is no harm in just seeing what he can do with the opportunity
New coach new ideas won't happen his teaching him the defender's way! wait is dimma back :think: :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back