Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

it's a convenient out. Just like the "waiting for the team to improve" excuse. He's painted himself into a corner because of the JHF comments. Will come off looking like a bit of a hypocrite.

Probably has something to do with getting tattoo's during the season. I know players can do whatever they want to their body but getting tattoo's midweek and then playing on the weekend is pretty ridiculous. before anyone says "how do you know?" - I'm friends with his tattoo artist. Probably doesn't want to throw his body in 100% just in case he scuffs a fresh tattoo on the grass.
seriously ? he has an artist who does them ?

They look like my scribbles on my pad at the end of a very boring meeting..

If you're going to permanently ink your body at least choose something that doesn't say " i was a muppet" when you're 40

Would it not depend on the size of the tat? Like I tend to agree with you if it was like a sleeve tat for example.
I tend to think the rules on BF change depending on the player Some times it will be boys will be boys and then it is this someone getting tattoos in season not being acceptable. Can't see the issue myself but i could be bias having 2 sleaves and some change.

If you're going to permanently ink your body at least choose something that doesn't say " i was a muppet" when you're 40

He must go to the same artist as Little Libba

Would it not depend on the size of the tat? Like I tend to agree with you if it was like a sleeve tat for example.
It does depend on the size somewhat, like his little Mario mushroom wouldn’t take much to heal, but legs tattoos when u have to train and kick footys is madness imo.

I miss the grumpy old thread, I must visit it more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe wait til at least half time before potting someone

Quarter time and you pipe up
I like him as a player and hope he stays. My frustration is that we are such a young team and need the senior players such as him to set the example. After what he said about seeing how the team goes before he'll make up his mind sometimes it looks like he drops his head too quickly. He is one of the players who can make the difference ....

I tend to think the rules on BF change depending on the player Some times it will be boys will be boys and then it is this someone getting tattoos in season not being acceptable. Can't see the issue myself but i could be bias having 2 sleaves and some change.
Couldn't give a **** what he does during the season unless it interferes with his game.

Maybe wait til at least half time before potting someone

Quarter time and you pipe up

And yes you factor in form when judging players
That's a really interesting (and contradictory) post coming from you.

I wait til at least half time

Not a first quarter then jumping to a player thread

And it’s to players not in form

Whereas zurhaar has been in strong form
Zurhaar's recent few weeks have been very good, but you don't judge all of our players by their form, you are incredibly rigid in your views of some players irrespective of their form and how they are viewed inside the club. Now, you're entitled to your opinions, as is everybody else on this board, but sometimes I just don't know if you're a supporter of another club and just trolling the Rooboys and Roogirls on this board, or you are a North supporter and knows very little about the game.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back