Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I see these in a shop there's never a North one :(
My best little mate always asks why there’s no North stuff … sold out I tell him 🤔👍

My best little mate always asks why there’s no North stuff … sold out I tell him 🤔👍
Good explanation - like a mate always told his kids when the ice cream truck plays music it means they have run out of ice cream. That worked for a few years.,

So it’s not happening then…
Sheet GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the sun rising in the east he was non existent in the first half - and when we needed a senior forward to nail a difficult goal in the last qtr he kicked it out on the full. He says he would like to 'see improvement' - here's a tip Cam - we would like to see improvement in you!

He will never be an elite player - he may never be even a decent role player.

With Durrsma waiting in the wings we can afford for CZ to move on and we wouldn't miss a beat.

Like the sun rising in the east he was non existent in the first half - and when we needed a senior forward to nail a difficult goal in the last qtr he kicked it out on the full. He says he would like to 'see improvement' - here's a tip Cam - we would like to see improvement in you!

He will never be an elite player - he may never be even a decent role player.

With Durrsma waiting in the wings we can afford for CZ to move on and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Do you know why they are saying that he’s close to signing? Cos no one is coming for him for any more coin or years than what we have offered him?! We should seriously reevaluate that offer … cos if I’ve heard correctly? Figures at $800K ?
No way he’s worth that

Do you know why they are saying that he’s close to signing? Cos no one is coming for him for any more coin or years than what we have offered him?! We should seriously reevaluate that offer … cos if I’ve heard correctly? Figures at $800K ?
No way he’s worth that

Appearance matters, his manager in order to get him the max contract has to say there are 'many clubs' wanting his service

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back