Remove this Banner Ad

Sits amongst our team

12th for disposals
10th marks
2nd goals
7th tackles
3rd contested marks
3rd goal assists.

I'm not sure what he's not achieving in one of the worst sides doing the rounds for many years.

oh well
Been a well rounded player this year and done a lot. I’ve been happy with his performance overall. Hasn’t ripped a game apart yet which is probably the issue for some

He needs to repay the faith in all honesty.

His football the last few years is nothing close to worthy of a 5 year deal at the likely coin he is on.
You've been crapping on for a year about how we'd get Band 1 FA compo when - not if - he left.

Thoughts and prayers, old bean. Wrong again.

The half opportunities he gets around goal where he has to snap around the body, back him in.

He's lethal when he gets space. Very underrated finisher when he improves the angle.

So has many other of our players.

Xerri has elevated himself.

Larkey elevated himself.

LDU has elevated himself.

He’s a good ordinary AFL footballer.

This contract sits in the Simpkin and McDonald category until he can prove otherwise imo.

As in reality he’s only performing marginally better than those two at the moment.

I’d expect an AA squad caliber season during this contract from someone we have at $700k and 5 years.
I liked how he played in the first quarter pushing up to become a marking option to get out of their forward press. Up forward he creates chaos even if not hitting the scoreboard himself.

Granted our forward line does need an injection of some pace.

On the pay, frontload it a little for a year and he's 5 to 600k a season while the cap is set to balloon.

Sits amongst our team

12th for disposals
10th marks
2nd goals
7th tackles
3rd contested marks
3rd goal assists.

I'm not sure what he's not achieving in one of the worst sides doing the rounds for many years.

oh well

I just came across glenn archer's hall of fame intro video and i immediately thought of him in the modern time.

On the radio i think it was montagna said that the masty halfback character of the 90s are your powerful half forward today.

He is our glenn archer type role where he provide physicality forward of centre.

We need to develop his type across a few lines, very pleased to have xerri in the ruck, huge huge.

Last edited:
Has the league's best withering expressions towards the umpires when it's a dodgy decision (which means this expression is seen often). Think it was most supreme when he was almost strangled vs Carlton last year during the Good Friday match. No free as I recall.

Handy player too :laughing:

Has the league's best withering expressions towards the umpires when it's a dodgy decision (which means this expression is seen often). Think it was most supreme when he was almost strangled vs Carlton last year during the Good Friday match. No free as I recall.

Handy player too :laughing:
I think he copped a roughy early on Saturday as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 5 years, mouthed off to the opposition 24hours before the game and then dished up that garbage.

Man I’m so glad we gave him 5 years, this is going to go brilliantly. Another bit of magic Snoz.
Let’s face it .. if he didn’t play for us we would be calling him the ultimate tool

What happened to getting him one out in front the goals?

Put him on a smaller player and then one out. Blind freddy could see that.

Yep zero leadership just a dumb dumb footballer

We need to him to be doing more heavy assault stuff, like bruising opp's defenders, heavy tackles, bumps, one out physical tussles with a smaller opponent.

We don't need him to be the deft touch type player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back