Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

I can live with not finishing goals, as frustrating as it is. It happens

The harder thing for me is that a guy like him should have 3 or 4 shots on goal a game. Just goes missing for so long each game and can never get any momentum going. Majority of his best games come from him being involved early.

Wonder if it’s a concentration thing on his movement patterns, might be a sports psych thing more than anything.

Because it definitely isn’t a talent or fitness problem. Probably the fittest he’s been.

I can live with not finishing goals, as frustrating as it is. It happens

The harder thing for me is that a guy like him should have 3 or 4 shots on goal a game. Just goes missing for so long each game and can never get any momentum going. Majority of his best games come from him being involved early.

Wonder if it’s a concentration thing on his movement patterns, might be a sports psych thing more than anything.

Because it definitely isn’t a talent or fitness problem. Probably the fittest he’s been.
You can live with him running into goal 40 out, no pressure and missing? I was livid

He’s an overrated liability. He pulled his finger out to sign his long term set-for-life contract, I don’t expect he will do anything to live up to the level expected of someone on that contract. Poor standards all round

Wish Darcy Fogarty that we just gave 5 years on decent money.

‘So here’s how it works, Cam. You do a length barter with the club, make them think you’re testing the waters for a bit, sign a five year deal… and here’s the kicker. Next, you completely drop off! No responsibilities, no extras, no nothing!’

‘Really, jy? Who told you that?’

‘LMAC!’

He puts his body on the line more than the majority do.

personally im sick of us bombing the ball to a pack in a forward line. We I’d suggest do that for about 70% of our fwd entries.

Yep, I'd love to see how he goes once we sort this shit out. It's driving me insane. Needs top focus in the off-season.

He puts his body on the line more than the majority do.

personally im sick of us bombing the ball to a pack in a forward line. We I’d suggest do that for about 70% of our fwd entries.
Who's the coach responsible for this shit show? Better be sacked in the next few weeks so he can find alternative employment...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reached his ceiling.

Will continue to frustrate but we need his senior body.

He had the club over a barrel

Hardly.

We could have manufactured one of the biggest draft heists ever and we have plenty of depth in the position.

We took the “culture building” option rather than a ruthless one that could have gone a long way to forming a formidable list with flag potential.

Hardly.

We could have manufactured one of the biggest draft heists ever and we have plenty of depth in the position.

We took the “culture building” option rather than a ruthless one that could have gone a long way to forming a formidable list with flag potential.
We simply couldn’t afford to lose a player entering his prime.

Huge amount of leverage.

Hardly.

We were never going to get band 1 for Zurhaar

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back