Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero defensive intensity and still doesn’t have the fitness of an AFL footballer.

Fleeced us with a 5 year deal on good coin.
I can't believe people were celebrating when he got this deal, imagine doing nothing of substance and getting a 5 year contract...
Why is everyone so happy that all the losers are signing on?.. So we can tell Kane Cornes there is no mass exodus?.. what a joke a mass exodus is exactly what this club needs

I can't believe people were celebrating when he got this deal, imagine doing nothing of substance and getting a 5 year contract...
Why is everyone so happy that all the losers are signing on?.. So we can tell Kane Cornes there is no mass exodus?.. what a joke a mass exodus is exactly what this club needs
He wasn't a loser in 2019. The circumstances at the club and deeply-reaching poor standards have made him into one. Can only hope it can somehow be turned around

They read out my message on sen on Sat morning

‘In the gun this week.
Cam Zuurhar.
He said he wants to wait to see how the year goes. Well, we want to see if you can put together consistent games. We haven't seen that yet.
Larkey came out this week and said he wants to see the team transition and grow, after being with North for so long. Thats what north supporters want to hear. Unfortunately, Cam is no big loss, so North should consider applying the same Ben McKay treatment to Cam. Sell high while the demand is in.’

Did not disappoint later that day.

**** me. There was no change since the start of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn't a loser in 2019. The circumstances at the club and deeply-reaching poor standards have made him into one. Can only hope it can somehow be turned around
2019 was a long time ago, of course it can't be only Cams fault but at the end of the day his performances is what determines whether or not he deserved a new contract.

And those performances did not deserve 5 years.. he didn't even show the effort and desire required to try and lead the younger guys through this mess...

I can guarantee you he would look better if we had 6 senior players who were half descent playing around him, but that just shows that HE should be begging the club to give him a new contract not the other way around.

"To all you North Melbourne members, I can't wait to be winning silverware with you all"
I joked at the time that by silverware he meant we'd be lighting up a spoon with some crystal meth sizzling away on some foil and this would the joy we'd all be experiencing.

Love ya Cam

Needs to have a massive pre-season.

Feel like I'm just repeating myself but yeah whatevs go roos... **** off.
His massive pre season is buying a few cubed rolls of Angus eye fillet and dry aging them for 6 weeks.

Footy is a hobby that pays for the cooking.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

bet you this bloke gives 110% into bulls cooking over the off season and coming up with new and exciting menu options for his cafe he talks about in every ****ing interview he does.

Last edited:
I joked at the time that by silverware he meant we'd be lighting up a spoon with some crystal meth sizzling away on some foil and this would the joy we'd all be experiencing.

Love ya Cam
dragon forest GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back