Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, NOW it's officially off-season for the boys and the North BigFooty pages - you know it has begun when we get the first hint of a 'he's training the house down and is/will be in the best shape he's ever been in - set for a big year' post.

Let the annual off-season of gradually rising optimism begin, before we inevitably play a pre-season game against the Bulldogs thirds in February and lose 40-73 in a low-scoring low-skills windy shocker.

I've seen this movie.

But maybe, just maybe.....

I presume they both live in your street too mate.

Crocker’s mum owns and runs a shop on High St Ashburton. She reminded me of the past co-captaincy thing. I’ve been mates with Dan’s dad since we were kids and my ex introduced him to Dan’s mum (they split years ago). So you’re not far off.

Crocker’s mum owns and runs a shop on High St Ashburton. I’ve been mates with Dan’s dad since we were kids and my ex introduced him to Dan’s mum (they split years ago). So you’re not far off.
lol... of course you did. You're the greatest networker on all of BF.

Anyway get in his dad's ear and get him to North!!!

Crocker’s mum owns and runs a shop on High St Ashburton. She reminded me of the past co-captaincy thing. I’ve been mates with Dan’s dad since we were kids and my ex introduced him to Dan’s mum (they split years ago). So you’re not far off.

Magic!

Now you are the only person I believe here.

The rest are phonies

I'm sick to death of seeing these clips of Cam and others supposedly training the house down in pre season. He's got the long contract on excellent coin, how about he puts up or shuts up. He's 25 or 26 now and like his team mates he consistently under delivers. I'm over the pre season hype and bull shite, no more posts from the gym from Cam or others. That's what you should be doing as a professional athlete. Do it quietly and come back with the right attitude and make something outstanding of your career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick to death of seeing these clips of Cam and others supposedly training the house down in pre season. He's got the long contract on excellent coin, how about he puts up or shuts up. He's 25 or 26 now and like his team mates he consistently under delivers. I'm over the pre season hype and bull shite, no more posts from the gym from Cam or others. That's what you should be doing as a professional athlete. Do it quietly and come back with the right attitude and make something outstanding of your career.
Yep more pictures in Bali please

Now you are the only person I believe here.

The rest are phonies
Live from Chadstone:

GIF by Food Network Canada

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back