44 Years - the WAIT IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

You little superstar pussy catters!

It is inevitable - Geelong will win the 2007 Premiership.

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!

Did you get permission to lift the lid?

You better hope so PUSSIES_07_FLAG, because there are a couple of hundred BF posters who have been waiting desperately to bring you down a few rungs.

To all the patient and non-cocky Cats fans, good luck :thumbsu:

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!

Starting to think I might go for the Power

Arrogance? You don't know the meaning of the word arrogance.

If port through some miracle were victorious. You would then understand the word arrogance.

Robert Walls touched on it in the telecast last Sunday. Goosteps and bowing - the tip of the iceberg.

You're right, for your sake and the sake of everyone else in Australia because Port Adelaide was built on games like Saturday and it will be a very barren run over the next 44 years once Port establishes itself as the team everyone loves to beat by winning premierships it has no right too. I do expect you to post after tomorrows debacle, but instead of congratulating the Port champions, you will be tearing strips off your own mob like the pathetic supporter you are.

I've got a bad feeling there are going to be some flat cats.

Lots of Cats fans begging you to change their user names next week. Ditto with the Weagles fans wanting to remove 'Judd' from their names.

Either that or a lot of new aliases on here soon.

Looks like a busy week ahead for the BF Administrators.

If Port win, will we hear from you again??
What will you do with your name??

Please mods, dont let pussy join up again under a different name!
Or if he does, please let us all know!

With threads and posts like these i'm pretty sure you'll know if its the same person:p

I've got a bad feeling there are going to be some flat cats.

You enjoy the pain, don't you Fred?.....

I like that!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a horrible feeling in my bowels about this Grand Final, I think the result will be better than a dose of Laxettes...........
GO CATS! ..... for christ sake...

I hope they lose just so all your exuse threads.

Until I read this thread, I didn't really care one way or the other about the outcome of the game. I was just hoping it would be a good game of footy. Now however, I'll be cheering for PA.

I hope it hurts Pussy.

Best of luck down at the cattery, i sincerely hope they win, they deserve it! Having said that, Port are equally as deserved, so much so that I've tipped them by 23 points... a bit of money is riding on it so either way i'm happy if Cats win and i'm happy if Port wins!

I'm a born and bred Victorian, but I'm sick of this "Victorian" rubbish - I follow a club, not a state.

So to shove it up the Melbourne media, I really hope the Power smash Geelong!

What??? Arrogant behaviour?????

Like what you have just shown????

When are you moving out of Victoria????:D

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good!
Bring the cup back home for good?? So you don't plan on losing again until the AFL dissolves?

Which, when you consider Demetriou, could be as early as next year... so fair enough.

You have been the deadset worst poster on this forum for the year.

Prior to listening to you, i really liked the way Geelong play (still do) but i am having a hard time thinking about them winning when their are absolute tools like you around.

I feel bad for the 'real' cats fans out there.

Bring the cup back home for good?? So you don't plan on losing again until the AFL dissolves?

Which, when you consider Demetriou, could be as early as next year... so fair enough.

The cats will dominate for a long time, no doubt. Look at our VFL side. We have a core already building and our AFL side is hardly old.

It will be up to the rest of the Vic's to continue on if we drop, Hawthorn, Pies, North are more than capable. A few other teams I would wish to forget. But we should be able to fight of the evil interstaters now that the playing field is starting to even out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back