#45 Blaine Johnson to debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Armfield is the emergency not playing so there mite be a late change
Always hold one over. It's when 2 don't play that you know a late change is coming. 1 is just incase there's an injury in the warm up - like Murph last week.

Would really like to see the young guy get some extended game time in his debut not just a qtr as the sub.

Very glad to see him debut at last. Congrats, Blaine!

It would seem pointless to me, playing a 1st game rookie as the sub.
1. You don't get a decent look at him.
2. You want a sub whom you can rely on to make an immediate impact (ideally).

Therefore, I am 90% certain that Blaine will be coming out in the green vest. ;)

All the best to the young bloke to make the most of his 25 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very glad to see him debut at last. Congrats, Blaine!

It would seem pointless to me, playing a 1st game rookie as the sub.
1. You don't get a decent look at him.
2. You want a sub whom you can rely on to make an immediate impact (ideally).

Therefore, I am 90% certain that Blaine will be coming out in the green vest. ;)

All the best to the young bloke to make the most of his 25 minutes.
I hope you are right. Does anyone else genuinely think he will start without the vest on?

Don't we debut everybody in the green vest these days? When you are losing, you look forward to seeing something new. Very hard when they are on the pine for 3 quarters and the game is usually over.

Don't we debut everybody in the green vest these days? When you are losing, you look forward to seeing something new. Very hard when they are on the pine for 3 quarters and the game is usually over.

Regardless of whether he is the sub or not, reviewing his debut could be a worthwhile inclusion in your next poddy.

Blaine named as the sub - who would have thought :mad:

The only solace I take from this move is that I gather the weather at the MCG will be terrible so conditions might not suit the young guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

#45 Blaine Johnson to debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back