Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

CNN have acknowledged they’re copping it…

“Chris Licht said he wouldn’t allow anyone on his network that said it’s raining when it’s not,” Alex Sherman pointed out. “But he’s let someone on now who says it’s raining when it’s not, and he added hundreds of people to applaud when he does it.” (Twitter)

“The predictably disastrous [CNN] town hall was indeed disastrous,” television news vet Mark Lukasiewicz tweeted. “Proving again: Live lying works. A friendly MAGA crowd consistently laughs, claps at Trump’s punch lines - including re sex assault and Jan 6 - and the moderator cannot begin to keep up with the AR-15 pace of lies.” (Twitter)

“Trump seemed to have a significant home field advantage over Collins,” Jeremy Barr wrote. (WaPo)

“Even in a world where [Collins] was correcting every Trump lie as they spewed forth — and we are pretty far from that world — the braying crowd would make Trump look like the victor,” contended Jonathan Chait. (Twitter)

“This isn’t [Collins’] fault (she is doing the best one can), but this is a gushing geyser of disinformation that is cannot be fact-checked in real time,” added Dan Pfeiffer. (Twitter)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/media/cnn-town-hall-donald-trump-reliable-sources

“Former President Donald Trump was ordered by a Manhattan Supreme Court Judge to submit to a meeting giving him instructions on how to comply with an order restricting him from using evidence in his criminal case to attack witnesses”

CNN have acknowledged they’re copping it…

“Chris Licht said he wouldn’t allow anyone on his network that said it’s raining when it’s not,” Alex Sherman pointed out. “But he’s let someone on now who says it’s raining when it’s not, and he added hundreds of people to applaud when he does it.” (Twitter)

“The predictably disastrous [CNN] town hall was indeed disastrous,” television news vet Mark Lukasiewicz tweeted. “Proving again: Live lying works. A friendly MAGA crowd consistently laughs, claps at Trump’s punch lines - including re sex assault and Jan 6 - and the moderator cannot begin to keep up with the AR-15 pace of lies.” (Twitter)

“Trump seemed to have a significant home field advantage over Collins,” Jeremy Barr wrote. (WaPo)

“Even in a world where [Collins] was correcting every Trump lie as they spewed forth — and we are pretty far from that world — the braying crowd would make Trump look like the victor,” contended Jonathan Chait. (Twitter)

“This isn’t [Collins’] fault (she is doing the best one can), but this is a gushing geyser of disinformation that is cannot be fact-checked in real time,” added Dan Pfeiffer. (Twitter)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/media/cnn-town-hall-donald-trump-reliable-sources

and so they should. c.n.n saw an opportunity to grab some of the audience fox has lost after carlson got the chop. and it backfired. tiedrich is right it wasn’t journalism and betcha that licht will still try to grab some of the right ratbaggery.

An exciting plan from the Republicans to countenance school shootings shows up the lie that they offer nothing in the face of the continued unhinged violence resulting from easy access to firearms and social collapse.

Senator Marsha Blackburn, in conversation with Kayleigh McEnany, has suggested that grandparents could join a force of armed military vets and retired police officers to protect schools from shootings.

We all know that behind every elderly Republican is an inner Rambo just waiting to burst out, and I for one can't wait to see it in practice.

It's incredible the amount of outlandish BS they come up with to solve the mass shooting problem without laying a glove on addressing the actual cause. :think:

Get him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get him

The little boy who was never told no.............
Turns into the man who refuses to learn, listen, or anything really.

and so they should. c.n.n saw an opportunity to grab some of the audience fox has lost after carlson got the chop. and it backfired. tiedrich is right it wasn’t journalism and betcha that licht will still try to grab some of the right ratbaggery.

Yep, so much for both sides saying no prior conditions for the town hall.meeting were set.

FireKrakouer noticed your laugh react to my post and your previous post mocking the civil case outcome.

You didn’t reply yesterday but do you condone sexual abuse and subsequent belittling of the victim?
Nah it's all he said she said like with all POTUS candidates. Taking trump on with civil suits ain't a victory. He can afford the claim, or convince rednecks (who can't afford it) to crowd fund it for him.

To stop Trump, this just ain't it. The worst damage one could do to his chances is to let him fade from headlines. If people like this lady wish to cash in while doing the opposite and benefiting his campaign, more power to them.

The little boy who was never told no.............
Turns into the man who refuses to learn, listen, or anything really.
Just like Dale, when I heard Trump, I thought he’d dug another hole..

Trump said in response to a question from host Kaitlan Collins over whether he showed the documents to anyone, “Not that I can think of, let me just tell you, I had the absolute right to do whatever I want with them. I have the right.” Former Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Rebecca Roiphe during an appearance on MSNBC’s Alex Wagner tonight called the statement "significant."

Well, that's pretty significant,” Roiphe said.

“It's not an admission, but it's also not a denial, and I think that's really important, because that's a serious crime and it is something that you would remember. I mean, people hardly ever forget whether or not they showed, you know, a highly classified document to a bunch of other people.

'That's a serious crime': ex-prosecutor says people 'hardly ever forget' showing confidential docs

Nah it's all he said she said like with all POTUS candidates. Taking trump on with civil suits ain't a victory. He can afford the claim, or convince rednecks (who can't afford it) to crowd fund it for him.

To stop Trump, this just ain't it. The worst damage one could do to his chances is to let him fade from headlines. If people like this lady wish to cash in while doing the opposite and benefiting his campaign, more power to them.

Who said she is trying to “stop him?”

She’s trying to make him accountable for his actions and clearly, despite the verdict, you believe he didn’t do it.

I've been saying that since before he won the presidency. It's got all the traits of a cult.
Yes.
He gives simple messages over and over and over again that simple minds can understand and willingly accept:
The election was stolen
WitchHunt
Build the Wall
If they can come for me they can come for you.

On and on and on on repeat.
Almost trance like.
The rally music.
The red hats, sense of belonging to his cult.
Telling his people he loves them
Even DeSantis copies his mannerisms, hand movements.
A big con, a psychologigal trick.
His favourite books were How to Win Friends and Influence people and Mein Kampf.
He’s not as stupid as he appears, just a sociopath, a mobster, a narcissist.
He never owns his lies or failings, never.

An exciting plan from the Republicans to countenance school shootings shows up the lie that they offer nothing in the face of the continued unhinged violence resulting from easy access to firearms and social collapse.

Senator Marsha Blackburn, in conversation with Kayleigh McEnany, has suggested that grandparents could join a force of armed military vets and retired police officers to protect schools from shootings.

We all know that behind every elderly Republican is an inner Rambo just waiting to burst out, and I for one can't wait to see it in practice.

And people say their not the party of ideas…

What about trying deepfake trump beastiality pr0n to make him ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back