Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, this about sums it up. She'll be waiting 2 more weeks.

Maybe she should pray that God heals her.

Murdoch ‘often wishes Donald Trump was dead’

Summary

A spokesperson for Fox News dismisses Michael Wolff's upcoming book, citing its parody on Saturday Night Live, while the book reveals details about Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, and Tucker Carlson.

Facts
  • Michael Wolff, author of books about Trump and Murdoch, has a new book revealing tensions between Murdoch and Trump.
  • Trump's unfounded claims of election fraud and the Capitol riot are mentioned in the book.
  • Murdoch's changing perception of Trump after leaving office is discussed.
  • Tucker Carlson considered running for president to escape his Fox News contract, and Sean Hannity faced potential firing.
  • Fox News settled a $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit.
  • Carlson remains influential in Republican politics and interviewed Trump.
  • Republican presidential candidates, including Ron DeSantis, courted Carlson for endorsement.
  • DeSantis reportedly had an uncomfortable meeting with Carlson and his wife, involving a pet dog.
  • DeSantis's spokesperson calls Wolff's account "absurd and false."
  • Murdoch's favor shifted from DeSantis to Glenn Youngkin in the Republican field.

So much projection.
Donald is facing 20+ years in prison and yet he shows a photo of hungry alligators in a post that highlights one of his major failures of his time as President.
Zero class by him and his mob implying they should kill migrants, by exposing them to alligators. Anyone who wishes harm on people doing it hard, is a solid POS. Not the type of class you'd expect from an ex US President, but something more in line with what dictators say.

Especially when the migrants own country, has been ruined by the USA interfering with politics for years. Where the USA are the ones making the cartels the most money due to their addictions amongst the population. And where the USA is the one supplying illegal arms across the border into Mexico, yet have the cheek to complain about the imaginary migrant crime.

Punishing people for a problem your country helped create, by threatening to feed them to alligators? Pretty low.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scary stuff. As was reading it & noting the excellent journalism it represents- well researched, well articulated, logically argued (comparing it to the dross we get served up in most of the MSM) I was thinking how could you get the Trump fanatics to read something like this & would it get through?

A formidable list of the highest credentialed defense forces members & security advisors all saying the same things - Trump is genuinely insane & dangerous.

Would it penetrate with any of them or do they just do the cognitive dissonance thing & refuse to acknowledge it?

I suppose the answer is obvious. For years now genuinely concerned people in the know have tried to warn the American public about Trump & it just doesn’t work.

FFS we have our most senior members of the opposition government in Australia colluding with the Murdoch media to try & import his nonsense here.

Scary stuff. As was reading it & noting the excellent journalism it represents- well researched, well articulated, logically argued (comparing it to the dross we get served up in most of the MSM) I was thinking how could you get the Trump fanatics to read something like this & would it get through?

A formidable list of the highest credentialed defense forces members & security advisors all saying the same things - Trump is genuinely insane & dangerous.

Would it penetrate with any of them or do they just do the cognitive dissonance thing & refuse to acknowledge it?

I suppose the answer is obvious. For years now genuinely concerned people in the know have tried to warn the American public about Trump & it just doesn’t work.

FFS we have our most senior members of the opposition government in Australia colluding with the Murdoch media to try & import his nonsense here.
They would just pass of those opinions as part of the conspiracy against Trump.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

As was reading it & noting the excellent journalism it represents- well researched, well articulated, logically argued (comparing it to the dross we get served up in most of the MSM)

It was written by a former concentration camp guard.

If Trump was (rightly) thought to be someone who couldn’t be trusted with a military, why did the Democrats overwhelmingly join the Republicans to vote to increase the military budget throughout his term?

Would these American institutions have been so resistant to assist Trump’s coup if Sanders had been in Biden’s place? I am sceptical, but I understand people have a need to believe that, in the end, there are good people serving as a bulwark to fascistic barbarism.

They'll just say all those military generals are woke so you can dismiss whatever they say.

Woke is the greatest thing that ever happened to conservatives. Even though they can't tell what woke means.

If Trump was (rightly) thought to be someone who couldn’t be trusted with a military, why did the Democrats overwhelmingly join the Republicans to vote to increase the military budget throughout his term?

Would these American institutions have been so resistant to assist Trump’s coup if Sanders had been in Biden’s place? I am sceptical, but I understand people have a need to believe that, in the end, there are good people serving as a bulwark to fascistic barbarism.
What are you ‘really’ trying to say here?

What a genuine load of rubbish - you have posted some shit takes but this takes the cake.

And? It makes it wrong? No and **** off with your deflection to criminality BS
Everybody is in on the military gravy train, Republicans, Democrats and Wang etc - another deflective rubbish take
So you think its a matter of people writing articles because Mary Poppins?

Come on take your biased eyes off Trump and recognise the danger he represents - and his cohorts even more.

A coup was nearly successful - it was attempted multiple times - and all you can come up with is '' But Feels '' ?

They'll just say all those military generals are woke so you can dismiss whatever they say.

Woke is the greatest thing that ever happened to conservatives. Even though they can't tell what woke means.
Woke has replaced words such as “Commie”, “Communist” or “Red” in referring to opponents, although Trump still uses those terms in abundance.

Maybe she should pray that God heals her.

Murdoch ‘often wishes Donald Trump was dead’

Summary

A spokesperson for Fox News dismisses Michael Wolff's upcoming book, citing its parody on Saturday Night Live, while the book reveals details about Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, and Tucker Carlson.

Facts
  • Michael Wolff, author of books about Trump and Murdoch, has a new book revealing tensions between Murdoch and Trump.
  • Trump's unfounded claims of election fraud and the Capitol riot are mentioned in the book.
  • Murdoch's changing perception of Trump after leaving office is discussed.
  • Tucker Carlson considered running for president to escape his Fox News contract, and Sean Hannity faced potential firing.
  • Fox News settled a $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit.
  • Carlson remains influential in Republican politics and interviewed Trump.
  • Republican presidential candidates, including Ron DeSantis, courted Carlson for endorsement.
  • DeSantis reportedly had an uncomfortable meeting with Carlson and his wife, involving a pet dog.
  • DeSantis's spokesperson calls Wolff's account "absurd and false."
  • Murdoch's favor shifted from DeSantis to Glenn Youngkin in the Republican field.
You left out roop thinking that worm hannity was a " moron "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back