Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because people like this vote

This was posted in one of the tweet streams. Did laugh.

F6AdD9yXAAA8g3x

I must admit that his serious explanation of the early dementia test result culminating in "Person , woman , man , camera ,TV" is one of my Trumpian favourites.
Rates right up there with the UV and bleach covid cure , any of Sarah Coopers parodies , the cyclone sharpie , stable genius , two weeks , Mexico paying for the wall and China paying the tariffs. The Jonathan Swan interview was a pearler as well. :thumbsu:

It's no surprise he's a dumb focker though - a narcissist like him has shut out opinions , advice and learnings out from his orbit from when he was a teenager. He's had no need for any of that as he's been the smartest one in the room ( in his mind) basically forever - why listen to any of that when he's got all the answers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm no fan of Biden either when it comes to dementia. FMD we have 2 people who are after the most powerful position in the world arguing/bragging about a cognitive test designed to detect dementia. We are ****ed.
I agree with you - Biden does have his moments but in general he's hands down far superior to Trump in general speech , syntax , logic and intelligence.................

Trump multiple times claims the Democrats 'want to and are able to kill the baby at 9 months and even after birth in some states' in abortion discussion.

I agree with you - Biden does have his moments but in general he's hands down far superior to Trump in general speech , syntax , logic and intelligence.................
And certainly in achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back