Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump Part 18 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting real or truthful news is difficult when in the main the Right own the media there, including X.
Dems have a lot of work to do.

I haven’t heard any valid arguments whatsoever from Trumpers even on here about what things a Trump administration will actually do for the average person there. He will line his own pockets and those of his family and loyalists though.

Hearing now of SCOTUS Thomas connection with Putin is unsurprising.
It’s clear the actual elite in the US covet a Kleptocracy similar to the one in Russia, where the President allows them to line their own pockets with impunity, totally ripping off the working / peasant class, as long as their financial dues are also paid to the President.
There is no doubt taht Thomas and Trump covet Putin’s palace.

It’s pretty scary how conned the average person is who will gain nothing and lose everything.

Also, on Trump rallies…Having being involved in the Pentecostal movement in my own youth and attending high energy revival meetings it is clear how Trump uses that technique to control and engage his cult, and if there is any culture in the world that is susceptible to that type of mind control it is Americans.

Of course Project 25 destroying education there will only further add to the ability to control the masses.

As I have said, I have yet to hear a valid argument even on here about how a Trump authoritarian Predisency will be good for anyone except the elite.

Trump doesn't have any official actual policies AFAIK. He's got 'Agenda 47' which is just videos of him ranting about stuff he doesn't like, which aren't really anything of substance policy-wise.

The GOP have made commentary that they don't want to release anything in detail because it gives the Democrats something to attack or criticise. Like yeah, that's kinda the point guys. You have policies, you take them to the electorate, the electorate votes on whether they support those policies or not. The GOP has gone full-cult. Policies are irrelevant.

A bit rich for a party to brag about wanting to protect kids. When they are regularly seeing their own get done for sexual offenses. Lets not forget their favorites in Trump and Musk being close as to the Epsteins, but heaps of silence on that. But keep riding hard that fake Epstein list that ironically only had people the Republicans dislike. I still remember right wingers here defending Pell to death. Often those who preach they are all for protecting kids, ended up being busted themselves for something, or silent when its one of them.

The only threat to kids, is the Republican Party. The only party who wants to force any ideologies onto kids, are the Republicans themselves. They have made ZERO effort to curb mass shootings in school. Money from their donors is more important to them. They want to force underage rape victims to carry babies to terms, some sickeningly saying that rapist has rights because he is the Dad, etc.

They talk of banning any discussion of black history. Or want to rewrite history in classes, so that it makes your typical white American look godly. The want to force religion to be taught in schools. (I thought they were against indoctrination?) Drive up suicide rates amongst gay and transgender youth by pushing them back into the closet. Apparently gay pride marches are disgusting, but child beauty pageants that are popular amongst the reds, are fine?

They want people to report to higher ups when girls have their periods (that pervert DeSantis in Florida). Oh also still in Florida, sacking heaps of school boards that are doing well academically, and installing Christian hardliners to enforce religious ideology, especially at a school that was well known for its high number of gay and trans youth, because they felt safe there. Banning books that have been read in classes for decades, yet where were the so called issues from reading them all this time that Republicans claim for, as a reason to ban them?

Simple! They have created a fake and made up culture war that never existed. This is part of the new age GOP, that has been taken over by Pseudo conspiracy nut jobs, and Christian nationalists. So much, that 99% of former Republican Party senators have distanced themselves from, or called out their own party.

Acknowledging black, Indian and migrant history. Acknowledging gay people that they do exist, and modernizing sex ed. None of these are forcing any so called woke ideologies. The Republican Party and its supporters are obsessed as f**k with using children politically. Love self projecting and calling anyone they dislike perverts.

The only creeps are them. More of them should do what that Nationals senator did in the Vic election, if they were serious protecting women and children. If any right wingers here are offended, I don't give a s**t.

If I had to raise my kids if I ever have any. I would rather raise them in a world where they do not judge other people of race, sexuality or gender. Give them the freedom of self expression and the freedom to read that they like. Not have false history and religion forced on them, And not have them be told what they must learn and say, because some old blokes stuck living 200 years ago said so. Christian Nazis, oops sorry Nationalists (same s**t) are the ones who need to go back into the closet.

https://indivisible.org/resource/gops-grooming-obsession

"The GOP should be worried about their own pedophile problems. For a party that includes Rep. Matt Gaetz (who is being investigated for sex trafficking a minor), Rep. John Rose (who literally “groomed” his eventual wife from the age of 17 while he was 41), and former Speaker Dennis Hastert (a convicted child molester), Republicans sure do seem uninterested in cleaning their own house. Instead, they tried to make it easier to marry kids in Tennessee and continue their unwavering support for Donald Trump, who has his own bonkers history of comments about attraction to children"
Lets not forget their stand on kids after the many school shootings.
Does the GOP want to protect kids and make it harder to get guns or continue to let anybody buy a gun?

ZO1mYLz.jpeg

Lets not forget their stand on kids after the many school shootings.
Does the GOP want to protect kids and make it harder to get guns or continue to let anybody buy a gun?
They only care about pre borns, post birth it’s not their issues their goals is just to keep the population poor and uneducated…more workers and more angry voters to manipulate

Last edited:
They only care about pre borns, post birth it’s not their issues their goals is just to keep the population poor and uneducated…
Let them live long enough to be shot dead at school

The Republican Party

Gotta love its dog whistle to anti-vaxxers:

Proposition of addressing the rise in chronic illnesses and health problems, especially in children ("autism, auto-immune disorders, obesity, infertility, serious allergies, and respiratory challenges"), looking for their primary cause, by establishing "a special Presidential Commission of independent minds who are not bought and paid for by Big Pharma, and I will charge them with investigating what is causing the decades-long increase in chronic illnesses.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_47

This.
I have asked this so many times online, to my friends back in the States, even family members. Cannot get a straight answer out of them. The usual is stock market, then maybe some Fox chyron regurgitation about US in the world, jobs in Ohio (shown to never happened) or biggest economy. Nothing concrete, nothing about their own lives (most of them don't have stocks or an IRA).
These are the sort of everyday Americans that the Dems have to reach. These are the casual Fox viewers who could be swayed if the got more real news.

The truly sick thing is they would know that but just can’t bring themselves to not take more & more. Greed is a pathological disease which our upside down society has turned into a virtue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cold fries and burgers to a sports team?
I vaguely recall.
Someone with far too much time on his hands.

A normal head of state would be totally consumed with, well … the affairs of state. They’d leave the catering to … whoever.

When your major interest/activity is watching news channels, to catch glimpses of yourself, you can sweat the minor sh*t.

Last edited:
Cold fries and burgers to a sports team?
I vaguely recall.
A college football team plus the usual hangers oners Some professional teams didnt go to wh during trumps presidency

A college football team plus the usual hangers oners Some professional teams didnt go to wh during trumps presidency

It begins....we've seen this in 2016...the handwringing threats that either no one gives a **** about or never come to fruition....how many actors/celebs said they were going to leave the USA if Trump was elected?

Biden just called Zelenskyy 'President Putin' and Kamala Harris 'Vice-President Trump'.

The Western world is so ****ing screwed if he doesn't step down or get replaced. He will lose and he will lose badly.

Biden just called Zelenskyy 'President Putin' and Kamala Harris 'Vice-President Trump'.

The Western world is so ****ing screwed if he doesn't step down or get replaced. He will lose and he will lose badly.
He corrected himself but it will do the rounds of media of course. A great gotcha.
His live presser will be interesting.

Truly amazing scenes that people now think the media are pro trump and being harsh on Biden

You're not even living in reality anymore. The media f'n hates Trump, loathes him. Any vile they can spew about him 24/7 they do, celebrities constantly speaking out against him. It's so one sided it's not funny

now a couple of weeks of stories about Biden and minds are lost.

The fact the media isn't wall to wall trump atm shows how easy Biden is making it though. The fact they have little choice now but to report what everyone knew 4 years ago...

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back