Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not posting it in here but if anyone wants to check out some of the vision and the shooter with secret service agents with the shooter check this feed.

it is absolutely insane that a guy can get on a roof 100m away from a rally.

how was that building not on lock down.

100m isn't exactly far.

Off topic but:

Stephen King novel - spoilers but it's about 40 years old now - where the hero shoots at the Presidential candidate because he had a psychic vision of him setting off nuclear war. In that one the candidate held up a child to protect himself, and the picture of cowardice was beamed around the world.

"Dead Zone"? Something like that.
One of my favourite books. Sadly I think even if Trump did use a child as a human shield his supporters would still love him.

All news media will go off the story of replacing Biden now. Biden is the nominee and he will brush away bad polls pointing to Trumps shooting.

Trump is going to smash it in and this is going to be the end of US democracy. He will be brutal on his attack on democrats and the deep state (i.e. educated public servants).

The shooter has just given trump the political position he wants. A very dark day for so many reasons.

That's potentially the most interesting part.
Did the secret service intentionally let the shooter take the shot?

i know the secret service have a "zone". but i would have thought 100m was well within that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Newsmax live feed showed what looked like a lifeless man being carried away from the bleachers, but couldn't see his head or any injuries. I guess you don't want to be sitting behind a prominent political figure because you might cop the bullet intended for the would-be assassination victim.

i don't wish death on anybody, regardless of their politics. i don't cheer after the fact either.
it's directly opposite to ideals such as free speech.

anfita guy named by some as shooter. things could get interesting. no idea whether that is true obviously, but it doesn't need to be for things to kick off.

ideally, this would skewer trumps support for firearms. they have to defend the sniper's rights to his firearms.

Trump is going to smash it in and this is going to be the end of US democracy. He will be brutal on his attack on democrats and the deep state.
This was the belief of most people anyway.
The shooter has just given trump the political position he wants.
I think he already had it.

it is absolutely insane that a guy can get on a roof 100m away from a rally.

how was that building not on lock down.

100m isn't exactly far.
Agree and lots of questions will come from this as how that building was outside of the area that was cordoned off.

If you knew anything about US history (but clearly you don’t) you’d understand that tragically, this sort of thing has been going on with monotonous regularity in US politics pretty much for the length and breadth of its 200+ year history.

First assassination attempt on a sitting president was all the way back in 1835, and I’m sure you’ll find plenty of attempts on candidates going that far back if not further. And they have continued with dismaying regularity ever since. Just in recent decades there’s been attempts on the lives of Ford, Carter and Reagan.

“Business” as usual for America, sad to say.

It’s almost like if a nation allows its citizens laughably easy access to multiple firearms, people might get shot quite frequently.

But sure, continue to prosecute your quaint case that posts on an Australian Football forum have contributed in some measurable way to this incident in Pennsylvania, USA.
This is why it's laughable that Trump proclaims it's incredible that something like this could happen in his great country. :rolleyes:

If you knew anything about US history (but clearly you don’t) you’d understand that tragically, this sort of thing has been going on with monotonous regularity in US politics pretty much for the length and breadth of its 200+ year history.

First assassination attempt on a sitting president was all the way back in 1835, and I’m sure you’ll find plenty of attempts on candidates going that far back if not further. And they have continued with dismaying regularity ever since. Just in recent decades there’s been attempts on the lives of Ford, Carter and Reagan.

“Business” as usual for America, sad to say.

It’s almost like if a nation allows its citizens laughably easy access to multiple firearms, people might get shot quite frequently.

But sure, continue to prosecute your quaint case that posts on an Australian Football forum have contributed in some measurable way to this incident in Pennsylvania, USA.
The last time the Democrats were angry enough to attempt to assassinate a President was when Republicans took their slaves away

All news media will go off the story of replacing Biden now. Biden is the nominee and he will brush away bad polls pointing to Trumps shooting.

Trump is going to smash it in and this is going to be the end of US democracy. He will be brutal on his attack on democrats and the deep state (i.e. educated public servants).

The shooter has just given trump the political position he wants. A very dark day for so many reasons.
An end of democracy? 😂 How insane are you? He’s already been president. What did he do then? Was he hitler? Takes like this are beyond laughable. Talking like the end of the world if he’s elected when he’s already been president…

The world didn’t end…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back