Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as if he would be able to get on the roof of an adjacent area?

****in amazed if the secret service dont have a building 100m away locked down.
That is surprising and you'd think the secret service would have their own snipers there with a scope and would be checking surrounding buildings often

Trump has
Both sides of politics have contributed to today’s events….encouraging violence and retribution.
Would not surprise me at all if someone tries to take out Joe now.
"Both sides"

Well yeah, at the fringes perhaps.

Not at the leadership though. One side has been consistently calling for unity (repeated again today). The other has been much more bellicose.

How fast is it going if it has travelled 100m and hit a glass teleprompter?

That is true, if Biden did order it, all good just say it’s an official act.

For the conspiracy types out there 0% chance Biden or the Dems had anything to do with it.

Though if evidence comes out saying they did, I’ll admit I got it wrong.

My money is on some random, or possibly foreign influence to cause instability.

How fast is it going if it has travelled 100m and hit a glass teleprompter?
Sorry Chief

Surprising as it may seem, I don't happen top have the velocity charts for every calibre of bullet under every circumstance at my disposal.

But as one of the responses to that twitter post makes clear, it’s not the bullet but it may be the bullet trace.

The trace is turbulent air left behind the bullet due to how fast it’s slicing through the air particularly during humid conditions. It can be visible but there’s zero chance the photographer accidentally imaged the bullet itself considering (regardless of calibre and distance) it moves a lot faster than 24fps can capture.

That is surprising and you'd think the secret service would have their own snipers there with a scope and would be checking surrounding buildings often

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that shoot teleprompters

A friend of mine said a week ago that someone may try to take out Trump, and it's the first time he has said that. I didn't take much notice because all politicians in America are vulnerable to assassination at all times.

Tucker Carlson called it out 6 months ago that someone would try to knock off trump due to all the ultra left wing nutjobs.

he wasnt wrong

ABC talking to a couple who said they went through metal detectors and bag checks

So how did the shooter get in or was that building outside the perimeter
Outside apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly what's wrong with politics.

the guy i like isnt winning, so the other guy should be dead.

Thats how you get lunatics on roofs with sniper rifles killing innocent people.
You get people with this mentality on both sides. And it's not like it's going to change much in the end, because movements happen due to a mass of people making change, not just one individual. Killing Trump achieves little.

You get people with this mentality on both sides. And it's not like it's going to change much in the end, because movements happen due to a mass of people making change, not just one individual. Killing Trump achieves little.

not denying that

but i also don't see anywhere in here saying the world would be better off without Biden. AKA, better off dead. like ****in children who don't get their way.

What about protecting democracy? Is democracy important emough?

you act like trump is against a democracy?

Trump wins if he is voted in by the majority. Biden wins if he is voted in by the majority.

Thats called democracy. Your problem is the majority don't want what you want

Ya nutjob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back