Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd say having a tantrum that the 2020 election must have been stolen if he lost, shows he's not for democracy.

You know full well that's incorrect. Trump did not win a majority of votes in 2016. He just won the right states to win the electoral college.

that's how it works over there.

you win the seats.

Biden has the same chance Trump does to win.

like ****in children who don't get their way.
Like Trump and the last election?

People here aren't saying the world would be better off without Biden because he is a pretty standard politician with a pretty normal political party behind him. Trump is an unhinged psychopath with an ever more unhinged political party behind him that want to instill Project 2025. Both sides are not the same.

And no, I do not condone what happened today at all. Scumbags like Trump and the Republicans need to be defeated at the polling booths, not like this.

Like Trump and the last election?

People here aren't saying the world would be better off without Biden because he is a pretty standard politician with a pretty normal political party behind him. Trump is an unhinged psychopath with an ever more unhinged political party behind him that want to instill Project 2025. Both sides are not the same.

And no, I do not condone what happened today at all. Scumbags like Trump and the Republicans need to be defeated at the polling booths, not like this.

tell them to go vote than.

Otherwise Trump will win.

A leader many say is a threat to democracy for years has been subjected to an assassination attempt, colour me shocked.
He kind of earned that title, though. If there is a connection it's not on the people pointing out obvious facts.

you act like trump is against a democracy?

Trump wins if he is voted in by the majority. Biden wins if he is voted in by the majority.

Thats called democracy. Your problem is the majority don't want what you want

Ya nutjob.

Wrong.

Despite who you align with politically can't compare fragility of Biden to Trump fist pumping after being shot

Here we go, the lying scumbag hypocritical republicans spinning it again. Disgusting.

'Republicans accuse Biden of instigating shooting at Trump rally
Some Republicans have accused Joe Biden of setting the stage for the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally, citing rhetoric he deployed against the ex-president on the campaign trail.

Here’s Ohio senator JD Vance, who is said to be a potential pick as Trump’s running mate:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you act like trump is against a democracy?

Trump wins if he is voted in by the majority. Biden wins if he is voted in by the majority.

Thats called democracy. Your problem is the majority don't want what you want

Ya nutjob.

Trump has never received the majority vote. you clearly don't understand how US elections work either.

Off topic but:

Stephen King novel - spoilers but it's about 40 years old now - where the hero shoots at the Presidential candidate because he had a psychic vision of him setting off nuclear war. In that one the candidate held up a child to protect himself, and the picture of cowardice was beamed around the world.

"Dead Zone"? Something like that.
There was a late 1980s mini series Favourite Son where they concocted a fake shooting to improve the candidates chances.

That was what I was thinking of when this flrst broke, but clearly all the evidence shows this was a genuine assassination attempt

that's how it works over there.

you win the seats.

Biden has the same chance Trump does to win.
You seem confused about how political systems work. Seats are in Congress, they're an entirely separate election to the Presidential election, which is based on the number of electoral college votes. The point is Trump wasn't the will of the majority, just the right people in the right places.

tell them to go vote than.

Otherwise Trump will win.

I sometimes hate that we have compulsory voting but I think the US would be a lot less ****ed if they did. There's been many celebrities who complain about a president and have admitted to not voting, I guarantee there's plenty who happily spend their days on a screen complaining about Trump but then won't go and vote. Meanwhile, all the far rights will be off on masse to vote.

Witness reports that people saw a man with a rifle climbing up and scaling the roof of a building outside the venue, and they alerted nearby police and uniformed officers about it for two to three minutes before he fired.

Yikes.

There was a late 1980s mini series Favourite Son where they concocted a fake shooting to improve the candidates chances.

That was what I was thinking of when this flrst broke, but clearly all the evidence shows this was a genuine assassination attempt
And on reports so far people pointed out the shooter minutes beforehand.
Secret service shooter then closes the case Lee Harvey Oswald style.
The opportunity to assassinate has been blown.
Look at the slow reaction from secret service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back