Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know conspiracy theories are always going to follow shit like this but I honestly don't get how anyone can get inside job vibes. Like if actual people with power wanted to kill Trump they would be able to do it and make it look like he died of natural causes.

It was some 20 year old nobody without any training or even a scope on his rifle who got kicked out of a gun club because he was such a terrible shot. Then he didn't even get close to hitting his target, he hit a teleprompter and the broken glass ricocheted to Trumps ear.

Seems much more likely that Trump has been doing multiple rallies most weeks for nearly a decade and eventually security just slipped.
Your assuming the inside job conspiracy was to kill Trump.

What if it wasn't?

What if it was to fake an assassination attempt?

If your a coward, but needed to take a bleeding wound for that lovely bloody campaign photo, where are you picking? I'm going ear myself.

He is already using it in his campaign.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

zero evidence but they don't have to openly put a target on it which they done in the video floating about, imo having a diverse workforce isn't that important when your protecting the President or soon to be President.

Maybe it is important. Diversity means diversity in views too. Instead of just ‘blokes only’ which we know is limiting.

During a brief rabbit hole excursion into some streamer feuds I saw a video of this guy. He is a weird unit. Lives in an absolute sty.

He's got a few million in the bank but spends none of it.

Used a dead rat in his room as an alarm clock as the sunrise would make it smell more.

Basically seems to be in that Tim Pool vein of "I'm a centrist but I'll spout and support right wing talking points every chance I get and never diss Trump'

How’s the left wing American media trying to downplay the entire assassination attempt. Laughable.

Matters a lot if it’s left or right. When it’s the left.

Regardless means nothing whether he is a left wing/right wing nut. 1 idiot doesn’t represent either side

Apparently doesn’t matter if it’s left or right. When it’s the right.

Your assuming the inside job conspiracy was to kill Trump.

What if it wasn't?

What if it was to fake an assassination attempt?

If your a coward, but needed to take a bleeding wound for that lovely bloody campaign photo, where are you picking? I'm going ear myself.

He is already using it in his campaign.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is even more ridiculous

Security stand point this should have been a piece of piss... there was a good minute or so of people screaming theres someone on the roof.. think there'd be someone on the outskirts who could get a message to get Trump the **** off the stage.

Communication breakdown between local law enforcement and Secret Service would be my guess.

I can just imagine if Trump is re elected, wining and dining his fellow despots. Dinners with Putin Orban Kim Jon Ung , all conspiring and lining their pockets to the detriment of the common man, the poor etc. Transnational Organised Crime on steroids.
MAGA will destroy the Western world.
All for a charismatic autocrat who tells them what they want to hear. Idiots.

Security stand point this should have been a piece of piss... there was a good minute or so of people screaming theres someone on the roof.. think there'd be someone on the outskirts who could get a message to get Trump the **** off the stage.
Yep.

Assuming you, like me, know nothing of security protocols at play here but perhaps know a bit about group dynamics within a workplace, organisation or event.

How does an organised work detail from different agencies (in this case a security work detail) fail to see and react to what in hindsight looks obvious?

Putting aside the BS sideshow of gender politicking, it looks to me like a massive failure in leadership and communication that probably started in the planning stage days and weeks before the event. Wrong assumptions about potential threats and how to deal with them- that sort of thing, i.e. scenario planning based around preventing rather than responding to an incident.

It sure as heck has nothing to do with the gender mix of those security staff located closest to the stage. But more to do with groupthink assumptions about 'what if' that were left unspoken or unchallenged.

imo having a diverse workforce isn't that important when your protecting the President or soon to be President.

To be clear, there is zero evidence that diversity hiring practices had anything to do with the events of yesterday.

But imho maybe, just maybe, a recruitment policy aimed at creating a diversity of backgrounds, genders and skin colours in a workplace that reflects the community they are meant to serve is exactly the sort of thing that helps overcome such groupthink biases as I suspect happened here?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you can tell your a through and through feminist, nothings even been posted thats out right said "no women".. worst I wrote was a 3-7 quota is a poor way to hire.

lol I don’t think one has to be a super feminist to think a 30% quota isn’t draconian “PC world gone mad”.

It’s not a job that relies on brute strength but would have been a traditional male domain. Most of the jobs would be more on the intelligence side of things.

From what I’ve read the b-team SS were assisted by local law enforcement … who are not trained in security.
As per the BBC interview the crowd were pointing out the guy on the roof and the cops are clueless what to do.. could it be they weren’t patched into the SS radios ??

Mark this. Trump gets in. And in no particular order does this:

1. Gives up Taiwan
2. Gives up Ukraine
3. Takes massive bribes for the family and gives up more state secrets.

Fight me.

I find all the above very likely to occur.

Waiting to see Trump supporters see it as “hyperbole” and “overblown”.

Trumps way of solving conflicts is just let the more powerful side win.

I find all the above very likely to occur.

Waiting to see Trump supporters see it as “hyperbole” and “overblown”.

Trumps way of solving conflicts is just let the more powerful side win.

Master negotiator art of the deal bullshit. Bully gets bullied shits his depends diapers

How’s the left wing American media trying to downplay the entire assassination attempt. Laughable.

There's left wing media?

Political Vilence shouldn’t be happening in America. It should only be utilised in countries that are working against American interests.
Or against the poor and minorities in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back