Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people, especially hiring people and senior staff with confirmation bias, have biases.

Men are biased to hiring men.

Quotas work at getting the best people into jobs.

Lack of Quotas in areas with historic biases result in continuation of bias resulting in the best person being hired less often.

I've never understood why the people (neo-libs) who say communism doesn't work because of human nature also say quotas don't work because human nature doesn't matter.

I am biased toward hiring women in my field. Many parts of Healthcare is heavily female dominated.

Should I be setting male quotas for my teams?

He's had a winning lotto ticket his whole life. JFK had half his head blown off and Teflon Don gets a nick on the ear.

I'm happy to say the quiet part out loud, even if few agree: What happened in Butler was shocking and tragic.
Shocking that it didn't happen years ago.
Tragic that the bullet missed it's target.

Advocating for political violence in any form says a lot about the depravity of a human. Perhaps they are not that dissimilar to trump at their core.

Didn't people storm their Capitol or something or did I misremember that, my memory's a bit foggy given all the rioting, violence, and death in the US in those four years.

Yes that's in America and the rest of the world kept on living.

Signs at the Coalition to March on the RNC rally at Red Arrow Park on 15 July 2024 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Photograph: Michael M Santiago/Getty Images

View attachment 2049694
Perhaps they should just try and shoot him instead if that's what they want. Holding up signs is a bit half-arsed. There's been plenty of anti-Trumper's who are angry the shooter missed.

catching up on reading the thread so forgive if someone posted later about it....

I know a US cop on another forum(and confirmed by a trauma surgeon there) who said that a rifle round wouldn't just nick an ear, it would tear off the whole thing. A large round would do even more damage. Most likely scenario it was some shrapnel, not the teleprompter apparently, and it would be shrapnel in the video.
That Trump was shot might be the big lie of this whole sad state affairs. It suits him to be shot rather than shot at but I don't think he was, I think the initial story about the wound being from a bit of the shattered teleprompter is probably correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia's trade relationship with the US was absolutely fine under Trump.

The world will keep spinning if Trump gets elected mate, just like we would if Biden does. Stop scaring yourself into this "end of days" theory.

The only divisive rhetoric I see is yours and many likeminded people as you, which is basically if you don't have the same opinion as me you are wrong.
Yeah but Trump’s a c**khead
He's had a winning lotto ticket his whole life. JFK had half his head blown off and Teflon Don gets a nick on the ear.

I'm happy to say the quiet part out loud, even if few agree: What happened in Butler was shocking and tragic.
Shocking that it didn't happen years ago.
Tragic that the bullet missed it's target.
I’m not particularly fussed whether Trump is alive or dead, or even jailed. I think a mental institution is probably the best place for him so the American public are shielded from the destruction he inevitably creates. He certainly is one Teflon coated cockroach though. First the failed assassination attempt and now crooked Judge Cannon’s bizarre decision.

Did you have an opinion on the evidence posted showing people using violent imagery and race war accelerationist language about Biden and other Democrats In various levels of government?

You know that if Trump had said "someone should put Biden in a bulleyes" and less than a week later, someone tried to assassinate Biden, you'd be screaming that Trump has blood on his hands.

You know that if Trump had said "someone should put Biden in a bulleyes" and less than a week later, someone tried to assassinate Biden, you'd be screaming that Trump has blood on his hands.
Trump has the blood of the police injured on jan 6 on his hands already

JD Vance is Trump's VP pick.

Strategy would be to solidify his base you would think.
JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“Idiot if you voted for him”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”

There's a bit to be learned about how a person - a few years out of childhood when you think about it - gets radicalised to that extent. What they are watching or reading or learning that makes this a viable option for them.
The SRP board on bigfooty...
Biden didn't say someone should put Trump in the bullseye. That would be unhinged. He said it “It's time to put Trump in the bullseye”. Not a good choice of words, but different. He should have added "...in minecraft".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back