Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketamine is used as a sedative, but only for highly combative patients and certainly not for anyone with a supposed systolic BP of 210. Granted I don't know US protocols.

Trump ain't having a HR of 268 a RR of 145 and SpO2 of 130% the last 2 are impossible.

It's definitely fake.
Trump allowed the former whitehouse dr who go demoted by the navy for prescribing drugs to white house staff willy nilly to treat him

Representative Ronny Jackson, Republican of Texas, was on Donald J. Trump’s plane on Sunday afternoon, the day after the former president survived an assassination attempt, when he quickly reverted to his role of doctor.
Mr. Jackson, who was Mr. Trump’s White House doctor during his presidency and parlayed their friendship into a successful run for Congress, replaced the dressing on the former president’s ear on a flight to Milwaukee for the Republican National Convention.
“The bullet took a little bit off the top of his ear in an area that, just by nature, bleeds like crazy,” Mr. Jackson said in an interview. “The dressing’s bulked up a bit because you need a bit of absorbent. You don’t want to be walking around with bloody gauze on his ear.”

Lol they literally WORSHIP criminals, WORSHIP the mob.
Party of Law and order you say?

People know its politically motivated when a 75 year old advisor is sent to prison while NOT doing anything to democrats in exactly the same situation. For the record Peter Navarro is one of the top economists in the world, PhD Harvard educated guy that had the Trump economy booming.

So when Trump gets in what are you folk going to do with your life with possibly 4 years of it left.
We'll still be here

Unlike you, who fronted like a little bitch last election night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oops. Someone leaked the alleged paperwork.

Look, you are never going to agree to what everyone else saw.

I just watched the Planet America clip and it's pretty much in line with what I guessed and what looked logical.

Trump fought against them moving him away when he should have been off with seconds.

Good God imagine if Biden had dithered, telling them to let him put his shoes on. Let alone put more lives at risk to pump up a crowd that should have been keeping down and evacuating.

Anyone with an eye on stability and prosperity and the rights of their fellow humans should be dismayed at the thought of an emboldened Trump at the wheel with his legion of goons trying to replace experienced public servants and destroy safeguards and laws. Again!

This time with Putin rampaging through Ukraine and eying off more territory elsewhere, and a federal government getting hamstrung with Chevron deference now overruled, and appointed lower court judges able to make their own ideological interpretations of statutes instead of leaving it up to the experienced federal agencies.

But yeah, "fight fight fight"...

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco
Oh you make a good point, Biden would excel at Russian relations.

It would be a bad day for anyone, but at his core he is a con man and narcissist.

Central Character Syndrome brought to fruition.
I agree with you. He is absolutely a narcissist and a con man.

I guess where we will probably differ, is that i believe all politicians are Narcissists and con men/liars/bullshit artists.

Now Trump is one of the most unashamed we've seen, but once you start seeing below the PR training and the fake shine, you realize these people are not normal. This is why i'm actually less scared of Trump in some ways...he is a visible threat....its the ones that are harder to detect and who con often larges swathes of the left that they are 'a good person' and 'he really cares' 'she's different to those republicans'.....what a croc of shit. They prey on people primitive desire for a goodie and a baddie, a devil and a saviour, a cop and a robber....and that is what is destroying the fabric of society by creating division.

I agree with you. He is absolutely a narcissist and a con man.

I guess where we will probably differ, is that i believe all politicians are Narcissists and con men/liars/bullshit artists.

Now Trump is one of the most unashamed we've seen, but once you start seeing below the PR training and the fake shine, you realize these people are not normal. This is why i'm actually less scared of Trump in some ways...he is a visible threat....its the ones that are harder to detect and who con often larges swathes of the left that they are 'a good person' and 'he really cares' 'she's different to those republicans'.....what a croc of shit. They prey on people primitive desire for a goodie and a baddie, a devil and a saviour, a cop and a robber....and that is what is destroying the fabric of society by creating division.

Although I agree, and as someone whose far more of a centrist than anything else, I completely agree that the democrates aren't faultless themselves, however a point of difference for me is simply HOW selfish and narcissistic Trump is, he'd happily sell state secrets to enemies for cash, he's fine with people dying to further his cause, he's fine at throwing away allies if it suits him own goals.
Someone wants a pardon? Cool, gimme money. Want to enact devilish laws? Sure, pay me bitch. Want nuclear secrets or CIA spy lists? No problemo, throw me some cool cool green and it's yours.
THAT'S the danger, and that's the point of difference.

Although I agree, and as someone whose far more of a centrist than anything else, I completely agree that the democrates aren't faultless themselves, however a point of difference for me is simply HOW selfish and narcissistic Trump is, he'd happily sell state secrets to enemies for cash, he's fine with people dying to further his cause, he's fine at throwing away allies if it suits him own goals.
Someone wants a pardon? Cool, gimme money. Want to enact devilish laws? Sure, pay me bitch. Want nuclear secrets or CIA spy lists? No problemo, throw me some cool cool green and it's yours.
THAT'S the danger, and that's the point of difference.
Want to become a supreme court judge , dismiss cases against me . Not every quid pro quo is money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back