AFL Player #47: Jye Menzie - Signs on for 2025 - 18/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps the only player in the league who visibly looks afraid of contact and physicality. The number of times he’s out the back winning the foot race for a loose ball only to look back in genuine fear, fumble, give a half assed attempt at a tackle and then fall over is alarming. And we just gave him another year. What the ****.
the only player in the league who visible looks afraid of contact and physicality?

please, he’s not the only player in our team

Not clean when he gets the odd chance/half chance. Doesn't handle the occasion well.
Small forwards MUST be elite at either: speed/manic defensive pressure OR smart goal sense

Menzie does neither.. is actually poor defensively and fumbles most opportunities. Just have no idea why he is getting picked.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen Nick Daicos play three times, but he stands out for me. Looks genuinely scared of being touched by another player.

Great player, but whimpy as I can recall.

Your missing out if you have only seen him 3 times.
Really talented player (not the god media refer to him as but really good to watch play).

Your missing out if you have only seen him 3 times.
Really talented player (not the god media refer to him as but really good to watch play).
Yeah I just don't watch neutral games, outside of the Grand Final. My knowledge of anyone outside of Essendon is minimal.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #47: Jye Menzie - Signs on for 2025 - 18/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back