AFL Player #47: Jye Menzie - Signs on for 2025 - 18/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson Merrett was better than Gresham.

Yes he may be a bit shit, but at least he tries? Can respect Brad's selection integrity picking 23 players who want to have a crack rather than 15 who do and the rest get in on talent alone. Thats the only way Menzie's selection is justified IMO

It is too bad as he gives it a decent crack just makes too many simple errors . Is even more frustrating watching other blokes who have 10 times as much skill and ability not putting in the effort he does.

It is too bad as he gives it a decent crack just makes too many simple errors . Is even more frustrating watching other blokes who have 10 times as much skill and ability not putting in the effort he does.
He just isn’t up to it right now. There is something seriously wrong if he gets another game next week on the back of his last handful of games. I’m starting to think he has photos.

He just isn’t up to it right now. There is something seriously wrong if he gets another game next week on the back of his last handful of games. I’m starting to think he has photos.
I am not overly fussed because non of the small forwards appear to be up to it . If we are arguing over Hind or Menzie then we are really a long way down the hole with a short ladder :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, his tenacity is really good and his desire is never questioned. Really, if you could somehow morph Menzie and Davey together, we'd have probably a future HOF small forward.

Unfortunately we can't (yet) so I'll leave with the observation that he crumbs the footy like he wears an invisible pair of cricket gloves.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #47: Jye Menzie - Signs on for 2025 - 18/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back