4th 3 Mobile Test: Australia v India @ Adelaide (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Anil makes his century after tea.

As I said, India wont declare till an hour before stumps (assuming they're still in).

It's a great batting track. There's no point putting Australia in unless there's a decent amount of pressure (i.e. the last hour of play).

This is a joke, we got way to complacent and underestimated the indians batting. I am sorry hogg lovers but he ain't a test player, simple as that. And our fielding has been the worst for as far a i can remember, Hussey just dropped another which makes it around 6 catchable chances dropped, that never happens to the aussies.

Very surprising... Usually we are talking about the Aussies taking brilliant catches, turning half chances into catches, yet at the moment we seem to be dropping the sodas..

Australia cant buy a wicket at the moment, dropped catches are getting embarasing too.

Still, well played by India

Personal milestone is now taking precedence over the result. I hope Kumble gets the century purely to show how poor the Aussie bowling and fielding has been.

This will be a draw........

This is a joke, we got way to complacent and underestimated the indians batting. I am sorry hogg lovers but he ain't a test player, simple as that. And our fielding has been the worst for as far a i can remember, Hussey just dropped another which makes it around 6 catchable chances dropped, that never happens to the aussies.

I'm still wondering how Hogg's inclusion escaped scrutiny? :confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought i would do some investigation into the tail wagging. Here are the runs made by both sides after the loss of the 6th wicket. Fairly even, but India's innings here pushes it in their favour.

MELBOURNE

India

1st – 74

2nd – 17

Australia

1st – 52

2nd – 63 (declared 7 down)

SYDNEY

India

1st – 202

2nd – 63

Australia

1st – 329

2nd – 8 (declared 7 down)

PERTH

India

1st – 46

2nd – 134

Australia

1st – 49

2nd – 113

ADELAIDE

India

1st – 189*

Hogg may be struggling but Tait wouldn't have done any better and MacGill........we just don't have a decent spinner at the moment.

It's not only the catches in my opinion. All around the infield their has been alot of knock ons and the likes which is rare for the Aussies. I reckon they really have their heads down. Also as much as i like him, Hoggy aint no test player, to many short and full toss deleveries:(

Hogg may be struggling but Tait wouldn't have done any better and MacGill........we just don't have a decent spinner at the moment.

hilfenhaus? might not been in the greatest form but he is the future, let him learn, don't need a spinner, clarke and symonds combined is as good as any spinner we would put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back