4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree it was silly but at least it was attacking with the idea of getting wickets before stumps.

Also on this, did it affect Stokes's thinking about declaring in this match...
Great question

Yep, if it's going to survive, Test cricket needs to be far more flexible. Some of the restrictions on play are archaic.
wdym? All of us flogs are up at 10pm scouring weather forecasts of regional UK and you think Test Cricket is at risk of survival?

How do Cricinfo expect us to believe this? No way Bairstow is doing drills during lunch.

12.27pm: Steady rain now, but Bairstow is continuing with his keeping drills as the umbrellas go back up and main covers come back out. Oh no he's not. "Bairstow has conceded and is heading off," Gnasher adds. Bleaky McBleakface.
Heading off to the lunch buffet.. fat ****er

All jokes aside (and this is funny af), but what a bad advertisement for test cricket for anyone who’s never seen it.

The rain stops for a moment and a break is taken after hours of players taking a break while waiting for a break in the rain. I just imagine sun peeking through the clouds while the players are casually having some tea and sandwiches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They weren't getting on anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All jokes aside (and this is funny af), but what a bad advertisement for test cricket for anyone who’s never seen it.

The rain stops for a moment and a break is taken after hours of players taking a break while waiting for a break in the rain. I just imagine sun peeking through the clouds while the players are casually having some tea and sandwiches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its been going on since time immortal

Nope Piers, I don't think this will inflict any toll on us, you fat moron:

"A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Such a victory negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress."

:tearsofjoy:
**** it's like the Aussie cricket team knocked Piers back for a date and started hanging about with Harry.....

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

wdym? All of us flogs are up at 10pm scouring weather forecasts of regional UK and you think Test Cricket is at risk of survival?
Test cricket needs far more than the support of the fine folk on the BF cricket forum to survive.

Remove this Banner Ad

4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Back