4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, if it's going to survive, Test cricket needs to be far more flexible. Some of the restrictions on play are archaic.

Well more D/N tests is essential. I’m as traditional as they come but gone are the days where we need every test during the day. Why not have 2 or 3 at night.

wdym? All of us flogs are up at 10pm scouring weather forecasts of regional UK and you think Test Cricket is at risk of survival?
Feature series are under no threat, lesser sides remain a waste of time or stat boosters rather. Australian batsmen will fill there boots this summer v Pakistan and Windies.

Just follow the betfair odds - it is the most accurate forecast you are going to get and at least it is backed by people risking money.

Personally, id be surprised if there is more than 20 overs. And it wouldn't surprise me if there is not a ball bowled. Every second that passes helps us.
What I worry about is people's (aka the money) unfamiliarity with the quirks of cricket and its regulations on weather. But happy to see the odds going more in our favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do I do with all this meteorological knowledge I have now
toilet paper GIF

Keep it for emergency Kingy.

She now has to be considered the greatest Tassie athlete of all time.

has she sunk more than 52 beers on a flight to London. If not then it is still Boony.

Torrential in Liverpool up the road in the British Open coverage

Only 90km west, pretty much like Geelong to Melbourne
Yes. It's lashing down. If it gets like that here then I'll let you know because that means it's right en route for Old Trafford. Slightly surprised that it's coming from the west today, although the radar seems to show it coming from the north and circling round over the Irish Sea.

Remove this Banner Ad

4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Back